Picnic pt.1

(Just a little note..BTS RELEASED A NEW SONG!! The song is next to the picture so if you want to listen to the song! ENJOY!! ❤️)

Y/n POV

"Ok. We have bought, Jimin's Bath bombs, and his candles. Namjoon's books *cough* nerd *cough*-"

Taehyung was cut off by the Namjoon himself,

"IM NOT A NERD!"
"What are you talking about?"

Taehyung said Sarcastically

"YOU JUST SAID I WAS A NERD!"
"What? I didn't say that."

Taehyung walked off laughing, Namjoon ran behind him and attacked him from behind.

"GET OFF!!"
"Admit you said i am a nerd!"
"I said nothing."

Again, Taehyung lied, so disrespectful to his hyung. But Namjoon is quite the nerd when it comes to school stuff or just books. Maybe he can help me with my things about school..OMG! I start tomorrow! I can't wait! I feel nervous and excited..I hope tomorrow would be a good day.

"Hey guys!"

Jin yelled while yawning and rubbing his stomach.

"Can we get something to eat?"
"WHAT?!"

Everyone was shocked, we looked at him like he's a freak or something.

"We just ate like..20 minutes ago!"
"IM HUNGRY!"
"Fine..i will make tteoboki for you-"
"WHEN?! AND YOU KNOW HOW TO COOK?!"
"Of course i do..i will make it for- WAIT! Mum and dad is talking us to a park for a picnic so..I can't make you it!"
"NOOOO! But we can make rice balls for the picnic!"

Jin is such a kid when it comes to food, he eats like a elephant.
We walked back home with our stuff, Jin rushed to the kitchen and started cooking.

"Y/n! Come and help me!"
"Arraso!"

The boys plopped on the floor and went to sleep..lazy asses. I was chopping some chicken so i can make a stuffing, I felt warm hands touching my waist. I stopped and panicked for a second, then I turned around..it was Jin.

Jin POV

"Your cutting it wrong.."

I whispered into Y/n's ear as i placed my hand on hers and guide them slowly. My other hand was on her shoulder and i was looking over, i could feel her heart beat pursing through her back.

"T-Thank you..."

Her voice was shaking, I smelled her hair and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Your welcome..NOW! Lets get cooking!!"

I started to get the rice and made a ball, Y/n helped me. By now i have made...69 pieces...I NEED MUCH MORE! Or else..i will starve!

(Soz! I haven't posted in a long time..well 5 days..or 4, BUT HOPE YOU LIKE IT! Sorry if it was short)