Late

(New story out! Its called Angels and Devils)

Y/n POV

Ughh..what time is it- SUGAR HONEY ICE TEA! Omg...its 8:20..IM LATE FOR SCHOOL! Damn the weekend was quite weird.

I slowly got out of bed, these two boys need girlfriends right now..they are horny as heck!

I started to get changed and ran downstairs, Jungkook's shoes aren't here, he probably already left. Darn you Jungkook! Why didn't he wake me up, shit..now im gonna be late.

I quickly packed my bags and ran to school, FUDGE YOU JUNGKOOK!

I only have 5 minutes left! No no no!

-Time skip-

Thanks a lot to Jungkook..now I'm outside the classroom holding books on both arms..this hurts so bad..

*ring ring*

Ugh, now i can stop..where is that little bastard! I saw him walk out of the classroom, giving me a cheeky smile.

"Yah! You made me late!" I said while smacking his head.

"Sorry! You were having so much fun with Taehyung last night..I didn't want to wake you up."

Jungkook gave me a dirty smirk but laughed it off.

"W-What?! N-n-no I didn't do anything!!"
"Yes you did..you didddd~~~"
"JUNGKOOK PLEASE STOP!!"
"Nope."

He bgan to smile and laugh so loud it made me embarrassed.

"U-Uh..will you please just shh?!"
"Geez, someone's angry today. Your face is starting to look like that red emoji."
"😡"
"See! You look exactly like it!"
"Oh..now you've made me mad!"
"Ah...shit.."

I began chasing him, he kelt repeating the word sorry a bunch of times but, I don't forgive that easily. I chased after him through out half of lunch time. Then i chased him into a room, and started scolding him for making me so late.

"THANKS NOW! You have made the school put a record of the first time I'm late! What if i never woken up until this time? I would be in big..BIG trouble! Tch..you annoy me most times."

I stomped out of the door and left a guilty Jungkook behind.

-at home- Jin POV

"How dare you, Taehyung and Jimin..be dirty to your younger sister! She's only 17, and you two are horny 19 year olds! Mature up. I know both of you are virgins and you crave sex! But our parents will kill you two if they found out..so stop."

As usual, i would be scolding the younger ones. I'm the oldest here! Plus, Y/n is still young, I can't have these guys be playing around with her like that (mom jin alert)

"Jin can be a bummer-"
"WHAT?!"
"Oh! Nothing!"

I gave Jimin and Taehyung the death glare of "don't you be doing that again" if i catch them doing this again..i will SNAP!

"Jin, aren't you overreacting?"

Namjoon comes up behind me hand rubs my hair.

"I am fine....."

I said trying not to laugh at how retarded Namjoons hair looks..it literally looked like someone took a dump on it..and to make it worse..it smells like it too.

"Namjoon..go.take.a.shower.now"
"Woah..ok..ok..."

Namjoon slowly steps away and runs off.

"Now, does anyone want cookies?"

I turned around to see the members all cuddling each other in fear.

"Jin can be scary sometimes." I heard Hoseok whispered.

"I'm what now? Hoseok?"

I took a rolling pin out of my back pocket.

"Hoseok..i think you better run." Yoongi suggested.

"Yep.."

Keep in mind, don't mess with Jin