Listen to me.

(Im backkkkkkk!! Sorry for not updating in a long time.)

Taehyung POV

"Y/n..are you alright?"

I hopped in the car with her and held her close to me.

"N-No...why can't he just love me?! I gave him everything.."
"Of course he can't love you, because he's a player! A little brat. You've got to find the one! The one who will treat you right, the one who will love you forever."
"But what if I can't find the one?! I will be alone forever!!"

She got out of the car and ran. Jeez..this girl. I drove after her. Where is she going?! Up a hill? Huh, strange. I parked the car and ran up the hill. There was one tree, a cherry tree. The flowers were falling, she was looking at the tree with one hand on it. She was so close to the edge.

The sun slowly setting, she looks...beautiful, i saw her about to fall off the edge. I grabbed her hand.

"W-Why doesn't he love me..."

I pulled her into an embrace, I glazed at the tree. It had a mark on it. A heart and it had Y/n's name and Joshua's. I felt her crying on my chest, i held her even more tighter. I didn't want to let her go.

"I feel like no one loves me..i am a waste of this world, i should just jump off and be gone from this world, why did you stop me?"

Y/n looked up at me with her sparkling eyes and tears falling from them.

"Listen to me...your special to me, your one of a kind. The most important part of my life, the most beautiful girl ever. Your not gonna just die because of him. Live your life...i will protect you."
"T-Taehyung-oppa.."

She cried even more, but i letted her cry.

"Let it all out Y/n..let it out.."

I patted her back and kissed her forehead.

"O-Oppa...do you love me?"

The way she asked the question made my heart beat, it made me had butterflies in my stomach.

"Of course i do. I love you with all my heart."
"As a sister?"
"Yes...as a sister.."

I didn't want to say something else, because she is my stepsister. It would be weird if i told her, i had a crush on her. But I truly do love her...

With all my heart..