Fun before Celebarting (smut warning!!)

(This is gonna have some smut in it! Just a little warning, this will be juicy 😏😏)

Y/n POV

I can't believe its already Christmas! I had brought everyone a gift-

"Y/n!! Come wear this outfit!" I heard Jimin yelling from his bedroom.

I walked to his room while still wearing my Pjs, when I opened the door...i saw Jimin half naked he was only wearing sleeping shorts.

"W-What outfit?" I asked while giving him a confused look.
"This sexy Christmas outfit! You be dressed in this..and i will dressed in THIS!"

Jimin threw me a red dress that came with Christmas stockings, my face turned red when i saw the chest part..i have to SHOW MY BOOBS! What the heck?!

"You like it?" He smirked as he walked to me, he gave me a gesture to put it on.

I ran to his bathroom and got changed..when i walked out. I saw Jimin only wearing red jeans and a santa hat.

"H-How do i look?"
"You look..HELLA SEXY!"

He walked closer to me and smirked. My back hits against the wall, i was trapped in his arms.

"Do you remember..on the trip? I said we could continue what we were doing..now..i want to continue that."

My eyes widen, i knew what he meant. I looked into his eyes and blushed, before i knew it. His lips were pressed on mine, he roughly kissed my lips...i did the same. Then he suddenly bites on my bottom lip, which made me let out a little moan.

"J-Jimin...I can't believe you stole my first kiss."
"First kiss..i thought you've kissed your boyfriend before."
"Only on the cheeks...Jimin we should stop, this is wrong."
"Y/n..I've waited long enough, i want to show you how much I love you."

He began kissing my jaw and sucking my neck, he left purple marks everywhere.

"N-No..Joshua will be mad if finds out-"
"I don't care...i want you to be mine, Y/n. I know you have a boyfriend and it makes me jealous but...i love you too much..I can't let him have you."
"What if mum and dad finds out..and what if the others find out-Ahh~"

Before I finish my sentence, he licked my sweet spot and grind his bulge against my core.

"P-Please..ah..stop.."
"No, I want your body Y/n"

Jimin took of my dress and bra, he began to suck on my boobs while massaging them.

"Oh my god! Ahh~ Jimin~"
"I haven't done anything yet..and your already moaning this much..naughty girl."

Jimin left me up and dropped me on his bed, his body was hovering over mine. He slowly takes his pants off while still kissing my neck. He was only left with his boxers. He pulled my panties down...this embarrassing! He slowly snaked down to my womanhood and rubbed my folds.

"Don't put it in-AH!"

He pumped 2 fingers in me, he went in and out. Then he curled his fingers, he hits. right in my g-spot.

"I am gonna...CUM!"

I came on his finger, he slowlys licks it all off.

Jimin POV

She tastes so good..i want more of her.
I pulled down my boxers but then, *knock knock*.

"What is it?!"
"Jimin hyung! Remember to get the groceries!"
"Ok! But im busy right now."
"Sure..i will just tell mum!"

Jungkook is always annoying..he always knock on my door when im doing my own things.
My member sprung out of my boxers, i saw Y/n's eyes widen.

"Lick it."

I said while picking her up to my member.
She started to lick the tip....then she took the whole thing in her mouth while sucking it.

"Ugh! SHIT! Im..so CLOSE!"

I grabbed her head and thruted into her mouth, i heard her moan and gag a bit. Finally i had released all of my seeds in her mouth.

"Y/n..are you ready?"
"Y-Yes oppa.."

I laid her down on the bed..i slowly entered her.

"I-It hurts.."
"I can stop if you want.."
"No, i want you jimin."

I nodded, I spread her leg more so i could thrust into her.

"Your so tight!"
"Faster!"

I went faster and harder.

"OH GOD! FASTER! FASTER!"

She was in a moaning mess. The whole room was filled with moans, skin to skin slapping. I decided to give her butt a little spank.

*SMACK*

"I AM SO CLOSE...UGHHH!"
"Ahhh~"

I reached my end and collapsed on her.

"Don't tell anyone, or else i am gonna put you on the naughty list."
"Ok, Jimin Oppa!"