You're crazy too. Prt. 3

A/N: I randomly kinda chose this song idk why but I just thought of this song while writing this chapter. And I made it extra long since this is the last chapter.

Warning there is SMUT in this chapter!!! (For all you nasty's ;)😹)

Ever since you quit your job you've never had anything to do. You never had to clean cause well there's nothing to clean, you didn't have friends because you always felt better off alone and you don't believe in social media because you always thought that makes it easier for the police to track you down.

So you just laid in bed or watched TV.

Your phone was buzzing wildly, you checked to see who it was "Mistah J" You read.

"Hey babe its me, we have a little errand to run. I get it if you don't wanna come, these things are kinda made for the guys."

Is he for real?

"Shut up you bozo. Where the fuck are you?"
You reply

"My place babe. (;" He texts

"See ye in 30." You reply

30 mins later you were dressed in your cute outfit with your winged eyeliner and blood red lipstick. You grabbed your bags which had all your guns, grenades, even sleep grenades, your tech stuff and of course your phone.

You were driving in your shiny black car making sure no one was around and sped off towards J's house.

It didn't take very long to arrive. You stepped out and strut towards his house. You didn't bother knocking instead you just walked in.

(Who leaves the door unlocked)

"HONEY IM HOME!" You laugh everybody quickly pulls out there gun and looks at you "Awh you guys are so cute." You chuckle putting your hand over your heart.

"Are you crazy we could have killed you." Sam says "Yah you could have but you didn't. See the difference?" You smile. You walk around him and towards the other guys "Wow you guys are so strong." You smirk while running your hand down one of the guy's body. You could feel them get goosebumps, "Oh honey don't be so nervous, I promise I don't bite." You say flirtatiously

"What the fuck are you doing?" J says at the top of the stairs. You don't bother to look over at him. "Checking out the boys.." you say looking over "you picked such hotties" you whispered, you laugh and walk towards the stairs.

"Are you gonna stand there all day or are we gonna get going. Didn't you know its rude to be late." You smile, he walks down the stairs and close towards you "Don't tell me what to do." He says staring into your eyes "Or what?... You gonna kill me." You say staring back into his eyes a few moments pass and you begin to laugh "Oh J, why are you always so serious? Don't you like to have a little fun?" You say walking towards the kitchen.

He ignores you and walks towards the guys "Listen up we have one thing to do and its simple. We kill everybody at the Golden Palace and take the money in Mr. Golds safe and leave. If you fuck up, don't bother coming back." He announces. You begin to laugh "Is something funny to you?" J says looking over at you.

"Mr. Gold? Are you kidding? You realize he's surrounded by high end security. The place is full of cameras that not even I can hack into. Oh and lets not forget his safe room which is where the money is protected by lasers and if it senses human body warmth it sets off alarms and the police arrive in about 5 minutes." You say annoyed "Wow does it look like I give it shit." J says "You really are stupid. What did you have planned when we all get caught because of your careless decisions, you see the reason I never get caught is because I actually have a plan which involves using my brain." You say smartly "Excuse me? Stupid?! Listen toots you either agree or you leave. We don't follow your rules we follow mine." He growls