ch.35. your back!

Hey just saying that picture has nothing to do with this chapter but I wanted to put it. There so cute! And Yes those are the kids Judy had and I wanted to say thank you KittenGirlidk for helping me with the names.

* 2 years later*

"Nick wild."

"Same room."

"Thanks." Judy said and started walking away.

"Miss." Judy stopped and looked at the sheep behind the table.

"Yes?"

"I think you should stop seeing him"
Judy disagreed right away.

"No! Just a little longer please." The sheep sighed and nodded. She started walking down the hall.

"Ow! Stop it winter!" Ruby said rubbing her arm. Ruby was a light brown rabbit.

"Winter! Leave your Sister alone!" Winter was a hybrid. He is the grey one. Judy said grabbing her son's paw. Ruby laughed.

"You to young lady."

"Mom! He started!"

"And I'll finish it!" Judy said with a sigh. Ruby glared at winter and winter stuck his tongue out. Thunder came behind winter and pulled on his ear.

"Ow! I'll get you back!" Winter said rubbing his ear. Thunder laughs. Thunder was also a light brown rabbit. Like ruby. Winter let's go of his mother's paw and starts chasing his brother.

"Winter! Thunder! Come here and stop this nonsense!" Judy said grabbing her daughter's paw so she won't get involved. When everything was settled down they started walking again.

"Mom! Who are we seeing anyways?" Thunder asked since this was there first time. Judy stayed silence for a while.

"..........your father....."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Shhh!" Judy said opening the door to Nicks room. The four came in quietly. Judy sat down next to Nick.

"Hey sweetheart." Judy said with a sad smile. Judy sighed.

"Mom tell us a story!"

"Yea I'm bored."

Judy smiled.

"Ok so I'm going to tell you about the case of the missing mammals."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Judy continued to tell her adventure and the kids were very interested. She was so busy telling the kids...she didn't even notice Nick sitting on the bed smiling and listening to her as well.

"Then we were surprised to find flash in the car!" Judy said the last part of the story. The kids giggled.

"Oh! Did you tell them about our hustle?" Nick said smiling. Judy's ears immediately jerked up at the sound of his voice. She looked up and saw him smiling. Tears filled her eyes. Her nose twitching slightly.

"N-Nick..." Nick smiled warmly.

"Hey...sweetheart."

"Oh! Nick!" Judy said in joy and wrapped her arms around his neck. Nick hugged back and nuzzled into her neck.

"Your back..... they wanted to pull the plug on you b-but...."

"Shhhh..." Nick said comforting her. Hugging her even tighter. He himself started crying.

"I'm here...im sorry. Was I gone to long?" Judy looks into his eyes.

"Way to long." Nick smiled and wiped a tear off her cheek. Judy was desperate so she pulled him close to Her and kissed him. Nick gladly kissed back. They both felt butterflies in there stomach. The three kids there confused and disgusted by the view. Judy let's go and hugged him again.

"I missed you so much!"

"Me to carrots."

"Oh! Look! Judy said and pointed to there kids.

"There our kids!" Nick smiled happily.

"Well what did you named them?"

"This is ruby hopps." Judy said pointing to light brown girl bunny.

"This is thunder wilde." She said pointing to the other light brown boy bunny

"And this..is Winter wilde." Judy said to the hybrid and smiled warmly.

"Hello mister!" The three said. Nick chuckled.

"Call me dad."

"Your my dad?!" The three said together. Nick nodded. The three smiled and hugged Nick. Nick hugged back. Judy smiled. Nick grabbed Judy and pulled her in to the hug. The five hugged what seemed like hours. They didn't even notice Billy looking through the glass. Billy smiled at the sight. Billy puts the flowers on the table near the door. He smiled and left. There by the flowers were a note...

' I'm sorry. '