ch.40, Last chapter..

* if you are to emotional I recommend not to read this thank you.*

"Judy!"

"Mom!"

They brought Nick and his kids to the waiting room. Nick broke down in tears so did the kids. They all cried what seemed like hours. Finally he calmed down .

"Come on..lets go home." He said to his kids.

"W-What about m-mom?" Winter asked. Nick gave a sad smile.

"She's in a better place now.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nick looked at his sleeping kids. Tears formed in his eyes again. He kissed all three on the forehead and started to walk off.

"Dad.." He herd. He turned to see ruby sitting. He walked over to her and sat on her bed.

"Hmm?"

"I-Im sorry.." she said as tears came down her face.

"Shh..it wasn't your fault." He said as he hugged her.

" I - I miss mom."

"...me to..now let's get some rest." Ruby nodded. She layed back down and Nick closed there door. They already went to Judy's funeral. [I know, it takes more time but just bare with me.] Nick sat at the couch. He was sleepless. He got up and grabbed his car keys.....

~~~~~~~~~~~

"H-Hey.." Nick said as he looked down at Judy's stone. He tried to smile. Nick bit down his tongue ran his paw behind his neck trying to push back his strong urge to cry.

"I um..got you flowers....there blue just like you like them." He said as he gripped the stem of the flower and set it down on the grave.

" I went and uh.. talked to your parents...they weren't mad just upset really upset..." he said as he looked down. At the grave . He bit back down on his tongue as single tears came down his tears.

" I also think this is my fault...you left so fast...i-I mean I didn't even get to say good bye nor even our kids. It was so sudden...you should've seen the other car but... what can ya do...ya know." Nick said as his voice cracked.

"Twenty six...yea..you were really young carrots...." He murmured.

"It should of been me..."

"Listen....sweetheart....i uh never got to tell you this but...you were gone before i could tell you...but you changed me for the better...yiu helped me see the good in what I could've been doing my entire life. An-And I could've never repaid you........." it started to rain but Nick didn't care. He wiped his eyes before continuing.

"...i love you, carrots......." it started to ran hard so he got up. He looked at the sky knowing his love as in a better place now. Tears came down his eyes. He would truly miss her. He turned to the grave before he walked away.

"..its been a hustle sweetheart..."

Hey did you enjoy my book? Please don't kill me! Or hate me! I might end up getting more ideas in the future but this is how I planed it at the beginning. So I happy this book for popular and thanks for everything! I love you all!! Maybe see you in the future! P.s sorry for the short chapter but that a really it. 😢😭😭😊💖💔😎