ch.32 I'm what?!

(Judy pov)

I immediately got up and ran towards the bathroom. Barf!! Barf!! *pant pant*

"Judy!? " Nick ran next to me.

"What's wrong"

" nothing" I said shaking my head. Of course he didn't believe me. He gave me a serious face.

"I must of ate something bad." I said and got up and washed my mouth. What is happening to me lately?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was working of stupid fucking paper work! Me and Nick were eating blueberries while working. I looked over to see him grab at least 4 and throws them in his mouth while his other hand was working. He had a bit of blueberry on his fur. I chuckled slightly. Then a smirk forms on my face. I lean over and licked off the blueberry. Nicks bored face turned into a shocked very red face. He immediately looks at me.

"J-Judy?!" I smile.

"W-What was t-that?"

"What? There was blueberry on you fur. Or did you want me to shove my tongue in your mouth?" I asked smirking. His face redden but he smirks.

"well if you put it that way.." He came closer and grabbed my waist and pushed me towards him.

"I would love that." He whispered in my ear. *giggle* and that's what we did. We French kissed for a while. But I stopped because I didn't want to get caught.

"Aww carrots. I was having fun."

"Oh well" I said and sat on my chair. He chuckled and we got to work again. Fucking hate this...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was home alone. Nick went to buy more blueberries since I wanted more. I was so bored. What is wrong with me though. I headed towards my computer and searched ' how do you feel after having sex in 4 weeks?' There were lots of thing like you feel satisfied thing like that. But what caught My attention was one that said pregnant. I read it.

You feel nauseous, you  be carving for a certain type of food. Mood swings.

My mouth dropped. I-I have all of those! I turned off the computer and ran towards a different store.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ran inside. Nick wasn't home yet. I ran in the restroom and shut the door and Locked it. Then I took it out of its packet.......

*5 minutes later.*

*crying* i-It's positive! I-I'm pregnant!! How am I suppose to tell n-nick?....................

Hello I hoped you liked it . Tell what you think. 😋😘😚😉 see ya Tuesday!