chapter 11

Thank you everyone for reading means a lot to me. Now to the story.

(Nick's pov)

She just sat there shocked and blushing. "Its ok if you don't want to i mean I'm a fox and your a bunny its fine i understand." i said as i got up but Judy stopped me and...kissed me..

(Judy's pov)

I stopped him before he left and i kissed him i don't know why but i did and i liked it. We let go and his cheeks turn bright red. "Yes Nick i would love to go out with you." i said as i nodded. "Really?!?" he says excitedly. "Yes" i said smilling.
He hugges me tightly not wanting to let go.

(Nick's pov)

I can't believe it she said yes!
I was so happy. We pull apart from the hug. "So.. I pick you up at eight." i said as i walked off.
And i went home happily. I had no idea were i should take her. Great. I called zack for some help besides he does have a girlfriend. "Hey nick what is it?" he asked.
"Hey zack um can i tell u something?" i asked
"Sure what is it."

"Its about Judy."

"Did you ask her out?"

"Yes"

"What did she say!?" he said excitedly.

"She said yes man I'm so happy but i don't know were to take her got any ideas?"

"That's great man um you should try... The the new restaurant in town."

"Great thanks man see yea." i said as i hung up. Now I'm going on a date with Judy.

(Judy's pov)

Yes! He asked me out i was happily dancing around my room. I couldn't wait. I went to buy a new dress. The dress was. Purple and it had a light pink belt and it had a dark purple tie. It was eight its time i thought. I heard Nick calling i guess were walking.i saw he was wearing a brown tux with a black tie. Nick looked at me and his mouth dropped open a little and then he blushed.
"Well carrots your looking cute" he said and smiled
"Thanks you look cute don't you sly fox." i said. He blushed.

(Nick's pov)
She said i was cute she looked cute her self. She giggles so cute like. We walked to the restaurant. On our way i saw Judy's paw and i grabbed it and holded her paw .She was shocked. She looked at our paws holding and than looked at me. "Oh sorry i should have asked." i said as i felt a warm feeling in my cheeks.

(Judy's pov)

He started to hold my paw i was socked. " Nick its fine besides i always wanted to hold your paw." i said and smiled."oh" he said then smiled. We were walking and finally made it. We walked in sat at a table for two. I ordered a carrot saled and nick ordered a blueberry pie.
While we were eating Nick got up and wiped some ranch of my cheek and i blushed and smiled. We were done eating and we begun to walk home. I felt some rain drops it wasn't raining but i felt some little by little.
"Oh sorry carrots i forgot an umbrella " he said nervously.
"Its fine besides a little rain wont hurt." i said still walking. After a few minutes i saw Nick smiling suspiciously
"What are you thinking?" i asked. "So Judy do you really love me or you only like me?" he said with a smirk. I blushed i couldn't answer. "Cant answer how about the carrot pen answer that." he said as he takes out the carrot pen and pushed a button and it said
" i love you nick." . it was my voice. "When did you record that?!" i said blushing. "When you said it" he said smiling.
"Well .. Give it back!" i said as i tried to take it away put he put it up in the air and chuckled.
"Don't worry carrots i'll let you delete it ..in 48 hours." he said smiling. All i did was smile.

(Nick's pov)

We walked and got to judy's apartments. "Want to spend the night again?" Judy asked.
I blushed. "Sure what can go wrong " i said and entered. Judy changed and so did i. We sat in the couch and watch some TV. Judy came and snuggled in with me and put her head on my chest.
I blushed. "I figured since we are now a couple i could do that." she said smiling and blushing at the same time.
"Oh..wait were a couple now?" i asked. "Sure want to be my boyfriend?" she asked. "But I'm a fox" i said."i don't care what you are i love you." she said blushing. "Then its a yes " i said happily and hugged her. After a 30 minutes she feel asleep.

 After a 30 minutes she feel asleep

It was cute. Pretty soon i felt tired and i turned off the TV and got a blanket. yes! i finally did it Judy is my girlfriend. I thought and fell asleep happily...

Hello here's chapter 11 and thanks Jag- Nations. Thanks everyone for reading i love you.