Love of My Life -The Sequal-(A Princeton Love Story)

Now... Since we're done with all the anger and confusion towards me, we're gonna start from when Jazmyne was waking Brittany up. So I'll recap everything... By the way, everything I'm writing actually IS happening okay? Haha! No more future predictions!

(Brittany's POV)

So I was sleeping and somebody's shaking me. I'm supposed to take Roc and Jazmyne over to the airport, but I mean DANG... Can't I sleep an extra 10 minutes?! Now whoever was shaking me and calling my name... Well ain't this just BEAUTIFUL?! Hey... Didn't this all happen in my dream?

Jazmyne: Brittany...

Jazmyne: Brittany...

Jazmyne: Brittany...

Jazmyne: BRITTANY!!!!

Me: *Falls out of bed and glares at her* WHAT?!

Jazmyne: Look, don't GET salty with me hunny! Come on before Roc and I miss our plane!

I rolled my eyes and got up. Then I went and put something on from my closet. I walked downstairs to see everybody ready to go. We went into the car and drove to the airport. I parked and we went inside. I looked at Roc and Jazmyne.

Jazmyne: Thanks again, Brittany!

Me: *Smiles* Oh, you're welcome! By the way, for the tickets coming back, we'll be back home in LA. At the Conjunction House.

Roc: Bout time we made it back there...

Prodigy: Yea, I kinda missed that place...

Me: So yea... Have fun!

Jazmyne: Kay!

They went to their plane and the rest of us left and went back to my house. We didn't really know what we were going to do at the moment, but it'll come to us...

Kristina: Wow... A trip to FIJI?!

Princeton: Right, Brittany. You're probably BROKE by now!

Me: Oh no, both of us are...

Princeton: WHAT?!

Me: Boy sit down... We're NOT broke...

Ray Ray: Then how on Earth did you pay for everything?!

Me: That's for me to know, and for you to never find out...

Prodigy: That doesn't sound too good...

Shaylah: Hey,  uh Brittany... Kristina... We have a problem...

Ray Ray: What's the problem?

Shaylah: Um... We'll tell y'all later...

Me: *Walks over to her*

Kristina: *Walks over to her* What's up?

Shaylah: *Points to a picture in the newspaper she has and whispers* They're looking for us...

Me: *Gulps* Wha- What do you mean?

Shaylah: *Whispers* Because we killed Spencer and the others, they're thinking that we're their OTHER enemies...

Kristina: Wait... OTHER enemies?

Shaylah: YES! They're not that well liked, ya know... So they have been in many fights with these other girls... Apparently somebody went and told...

Me: Oh. My. Gosh...

Kristina: *Whispers* I thought that we were verified FBI agents!

Shaylah: *Whispers* That's what I thought, TOO!!