Chapter 27- It's Just Been WAY Too Long.

-IN MIAMI-

(Jazmyne's POV)

I decided to catch up with Roc at my house. Can you BELIEVE it's been 15 years?!

Me: *Sits on the couch* So what brings you here to Miami?

Roc: *Sits in a chair near her* I love Miami... The beaches... The girls...

Malia: *Goes to her room*

Me: Wait... You're not married, yet?

Roc: *Shakes his head* No... We were going thru some stuff.

Me: Well who was she?

Roc: This girl Rayna...

He said that name, and all of a sudden I went into a flashback mode... It was at the time that someone showed me a photo, and some girl was kicking and screaming at him...

Me: *Nods* Oh... Well what happened?

Roc: She cheated.

Me: Oh... Sounds tragic.

Roc: *Shrugs* She left me with our son. He's 15.

Me: Oh, well where is he?

Roc: At the hotel.

Me: Well I'd LOVE to meet him... *Smiles*

Roc: I'll make sure you do.

Me: So uh... Weren't there others with us? Gosh... I can't remember their names, or faces...

Roc: *Tries to recollect* Yea... Umm... It was me... Prodigy?... Ray Ray... And Princeton.

Me: *Beams* YES! That's it!!! But there were more people... I lost contact with them... *Gets up* I'll be right back.

I walked into my room and sorted through a bunch of things... I found this really strange number that looked like I'd written it when I was younger... I walked back into the living room and sat down.

Me: I have this phone number written here... You think I should call it?

Roc: I think you should. Maybe we'll find somebody...

Me: Okay... *Dials the number and calls it* It's ringing...

-IN DC-

(Shaylah's POV)

I'm cleaning up and everything else. Then my cell phone starts to ring. I look at the number, and I don't know who this is at all. But I think I'll pick up, anyways.

Me: *Answers* Hello?

Jazmyne: Uh, hi... Look, I'm really not sure who I'm calling but I'm Jazmyne. I found your number on a piece of paper that I wrote on when I was like, 13.

Me: Well I'm Shaylah, if that helps.

Jazmyne: *Remembers everything about her and starts laughing*

Me: I'm sorry... Is my name amusing to you?

Jazmyne: No, no, no!!! It's not that at all. I just remembered something... You were a backup for Mindless Behavior, right?

Me: *Raises an eyebrow* Yes... If you're trying to pull something, I'll find out.

Jazmyne: No! Listen! I was a backup, and so were two other girls... I don't remember their names.

Me: *Remembers everything about Jazmyne* Oh my gosh... *Starts laughing* This is pretty funny. You'd think I'd be the LAST person you'd call!

Jazmyne: *Laughs with her* Yea, I know! Hey uh... If you're not doing anything, you should come to Miami. You'll NEVER believe who's here right now...