Chapter 30- We're Stronger Than Ever!

-THE NEXT DAY-

(Brittany's POV)

I'm just waking up. I look by my side, and I don't even see Princeton... Ugh. What's he up to, now? I get out of bed, and go downstairs. Shaylah's up- as usual.

Shaylah: *Looks up and smiles* Hey! Happy Anniversary!

Me: *Smiles* Thanks. Have you seen my husband?

Shaylah: Can't say I have... I just came down here a few minutes ago.

Me: *Sighs* Well, alright.

Skylar: *Runs downstairs and hugs her mother* Happy Anniversary!

Me: *Hugs her back* Thank you, Skylar!

Skylar: *Hands her a box of chocolate* Because I know how much you love chocolate. *Laughs*

Me: *Kisses her cheek* Thanks, Hunny...

Shaylah: My gift is coming in the mail, today.

Me: You didn't have to get us anything. It's a gift just being able to see you guys, again.

Shaylah: Girl, please. It's your 15 year anniversary. That's a BEAUTIFUL thing. Especially since you're young.

Me: *Smiles* Well thanks.

Shaylah: No problem...

Skylar: Have you guys seen dad, today?

Me: *Shakes head* No- *Gets cut off by the front door opening*

Princeton: *Walks in with a bouquet of pink tulips and smiles* Good morning, everyone.

Us: Good morning!

Princeton: *Closes the door and walks over to Brittany and hands her the flowers* Happy Anniversary, baby. *Kisses her*

Me: *Smiles* Thank you. Happy Anniversary to you, as well. *Hugs him*

Shaylah: Aww! Y'all are too freaking adorable.

Me: *Smiles*

Princeton: *Looks at Brittany* Honestly, I didn't know what to get you... You're worth much more than an occasional "I love you". So I got you this... Close your eyes...

Me: *Closes her eyes*

Princeton: *Puts a heart shape necklace around her neck that's engraved "I love you, always. -Princeton"* Now open them.

Me: *Opens her eyes and looks at the necklace* Oh my gosh... It's beautiful.

Princeton: You're right. Just like you.

Me: *Starts tearing up a bit*

Princeton: *Chuckles* Aww, Brittany... *Gives her a bear hug*

Soon enough, everyone came downstairs. They all saw the necklace and tulips... They were REALLY happy for us...

Kristina: *Smiles* We're just happy that you're happy.

Princeton: And we've got one more surprise for you...

Me: *Looks at him confused* Huh?

Princeton: *Smiles and grabs her hand* Follow me...

He brought me outside in front of the house, and when I saw what I saw, I screamed.

Me: *Runs over to him and hugs him* KHALIL!!!!!!!!

Khalil: *Smiles and hugs her back* Brittany! I missed you SO much!

Me: Oh my gosh... I can't believe you're here.

Khalil: Yea, I'm here. I stopped by to say "Hey" for a few. I gotta get going, soon.