Chapter 28- Girl... Who Da Baby Daddy? HE IS!!!

(Jazmyne's POV)

Everyone's at my house. We've all gotten to know each other for a bit. I just can't believe they're here...

Brittany: Nothing's really changed, ya know... But what's up with you guys?

Shaylah: I work for Prod, now. Ironic, isn't it?

Prodigy: *Laughs*

Kristina: Ray works in the same building as me. Every morning he hits on me in the elevator. Didn't even know it was him...

Ray Ray: *Shrugs* Guess I've always been attracted to you.

Roc: I had Brandon.

Me: I've been dealing with Malia.

Malia: You say that like it's a BAD thing...

Shaylah: So you two got married?

Brittany: Yea... Just in court. We never had a huge wedding...

Princeton: Our 15 year anniversary is coming up.

Kristina: Great! Because I am SURE that you know what you're getting her.

Princeton: Not even a little.

Me: *Laughs* Well uh, you guys can go get settled into your rooms. Malia can show you where you put your things. I'll be down here.

Malia: *Stands up and smiles* Follow me!

Everyone got up and followed Malia. I sat in a chair and thought about everything we talked about... It led me to a conclusion about something...

-LATER THAT DAY-

Today, nobody seemed to really want to go out. Everyone just wanted to chill at the house.

Brandon: *Comes in the room* Ms.Jazmyne?

Me: *Looks up* Yes?

Brandon: Do you mind if I get a snack?

Me: *Smiles* Hun, you don't have to ask that. Of course! Make yourself at home. But don't break my windows!

Brandon: *Laughs* Alright! *Goes to the kitchen*

Shaylah: *Comes downstairs circling around* Okay... Dude! Your house is TOO big!

Me: *Laughs* And how is that, Shaylah?

Shaylah: Girl, don't you know I got lost trying to get back down here?! Guess I'm sleeping on the floor, because there ain't no way that I'm gonna be able to find my room...

Me: *Laughs* Hey, I don't blame you!

Roc: *Comes downstairs and looks into the kitchen* Brandon, did you ASK if you could get that?

Me: *Yells over to him* I told him he didn't have to! It's cool!

Roc: *Shrugs and goes to the living room and sits on the couch*

Shaylah: I'm gonna go explore again. I think I've been to only half of the house.

Me: Nope, you've been through only a quarter.

Shaylah: DANG!!! *Starts walking around*

Roc: So what's up with you? You've been down here for hours, now...

Me: I've been down here thinking...

Roc: About what?

Me: Well umm... We might have a small problem...

Roc: *Confused*

-AT THE DOCTOR'S OFFICE-

Dr. Luker: *Goes to their room* Tests came in...