Chapter 10- I Know How It Feels...(Now)

(Princeton's POV)

I'm HIGHLY confused as to what happened just now... But right now I'm in Brittany's ambulance. With Khalil of course. I'm glad that he cares for her so much... We arrived at the hospital and the girls were IMMEDIATELY rushed into their own rooms... The guys and I were all in the waiting room.

Diggy: So... What just happened?

Me: Man, I don't know...

Prodigy: That waitress DID look familiar, though...

Ray Ray: Who was that girl who's name started with an "A"?

Roc: Ashley?

Me: It wasn't her this time...

Khalil: Wait, how do y'all already have names of suspects?

Diggy: I'm missing something, aren't I?

Me: I wish I could tell you...

Ray Ray: Nobody really knows the deal with them and these other females.

Roc: Man, they're just mad because THEY'RE ugly and our girls are sexy. Get out of here!

Prodigy: I agree with Roc's statement!

A doctor came in and looked at us. I don't know if I want to hear the news, honestly...

Dr. Matthew(Random woman's name): Um... Well since all of you are here, anyone want to clearly explain what happened?

Ray Ray: They got shot.

Dr. Matthew: *Smirks* OBVIOUSLY... But why?

Prodigy: Well... We don't really know why, ma'am. They looked at the waitress and panicked.

Dr. Matthew: Can I get a description?

Roc: Ugly.

Me: *Hits him* You guys aren't any help! She had blonde hair, looks like she was 5'6, and had big brown eyes.

Diggy: How were you able to tell her HEIGHT?!

Me: She looked like she was the same height as my mom...

Dr. Matthews: I'll make sure to keep in on file in case the police want it.

Me: Thanks... But uh, are the girls okay?

Dr. Matthews: Hard to tell... How many times has Miss. Brittany been shot?

Me: I don't even know... When she's okay, I'll ask.

Dr. Matthews: That's the problem... We don't KNOW if she'll be okay.

Me: *Getting scared* What do you mean?

Dr. Matthews: She's out for God knows how long...

Khalil: What about the other girls?

Dr. Matthews: Jazmyne needs surgery, Kristina will be O.K., and Shaylah will suffer from short term memory loss.

Prodigy: For how long?

Dr. Matthews: Only time will tell... Although we've ran a few tests and she DOES remember certain things. She only remembers the things and people that meant the most in her life.

Roc: What surgery does Jazz, need?

Dr. Matthew: I was told not to tell you that. She said she'll tell you when it's over.

Roc: So she's awake?

Dr. Matthew: Yep. You may go see her. Room 33A.

(Roc's POV)