Spppoooorrrrtttttsssss (ocs)

Yeah yeah I know I know it isn't my best

Yeah yeah I know I know it isn't my best. I tried and I don't know what I did but I must have slipped up. It's not a big deal since it's just a ref so it will do. Anyways, this is another character for my book I'm working on.

And I can't take credit for the design. The lovely design was made by Superhero_Nerd_Steph who I think did a amazing job! Here's the original picture she drew

 The lovely design was made by Superhero_Nerd_Steph who I think did a amazing job! Here's the original picture she drew

I changed her dress from red to green cause if I didn't, she'd look to similar to her girlfriend.

Also about the girlfriend thing Yes I know I said I'm not much of a shipper, and know I said I won't draw shipping art, and know I've been convicted of hating gays on multiple occasions. First off I'm still not much of a shipper but that doesn't mean I'm not aloud to feature a couple in a story. Second, I only refuse to draw shipping art that has a character that doesn't belong to me or the requester, Id gladly do oc x oc. Third off, i can't believe after 3 years I'm still convicted of hating gays even after I'm even part of the freakin LGBT! What part of "I am trans" do you not understand? And why would I hate people who have the right to get married? They aren't hurting anybody or causing problems so just let them be happy.