Chapter 30...

" I fucking knew it" Harry's voice makes me flinch away from him, only being pulled back his hands rubbing small circles on my sore hips.

" I have to go home, I have to make sure there okay" I look down my body being covered in slowly disappearing bubbles.

" do you really think I'll let you out of my sight Aubree?" He hisses his teeth grazing along my bare shoulder. He then presses me more into him, my backside slightly touching his dick making me squirm back but fail.

" it's family" I sigh again moving attempting and again failing to move away from him. I'm no where used to be this intimate with someone.

" I don't care" I snaps making me flinch again.

" let me go" I whimper his grip only tightening on me my wounds again opening from under the water. The stinging is now felt unlike before and it hurts bad. I open my mouth a pained whimper leaving my lips my hands reaching down to his tightening on his trying to pry them from me.

" again not happening darling" he chuckles his hands wrapping around mine pulling my arms behind him, behind his back then pressing against the bathtub trapping them wrapped around him from behind.

" your just so helpless and I love it" he whispers his lips touching along my neck as he speaks softly.

" get off me Harry" I again speak only making his back press against my hands making me yelp and move away forcing my hands back quickly standing to my feet I grab a towel and sprint out of the bathroom, a trail of bubbles leaving behind me.

My breathing is ragged as I continue to run tears now displaying down my cheeks, my hands clenching around the towel.

" you can't run from a vampire baby!!" I hear his voice coming close from down the long hall way. Why is he acting this way now, he's never shown me this side of him since I've met him.

I hold in my breath finding myself running into the kitchen, my feet still slight wet carefully walking to not slip over and give myself away. I sniff as I crouch down behind the long island counter.

I hold onto my knees keeping myself small and quiet trying to hear any sort of sounds.

" you know what Aubree?" His voice makes me suddenly jump coming from the same room but different side of the room. My body then starts to shake waiting for him continue.

" I'll give you a chance, you give yourself up to me. Or I'll defiantly find you and punish you" he finish his voice sounding overly seductive.

I then slowly let my breath out as I use the counter pulling myself from the ground, my face still looking ward the ground.

His chuckle makes me jump coming from just above me, his feet now noticeable in my site.

His finger reaches under my chin lifting it up till I'm making eye contact with him, his eyes a golden colour with a little red.

" why are you crying Aubree?" He asks frowning as he takes his thumbs running them under my eyes.

I begin to hiccup closing my mouth not wanting to reply.

" I didn't mean to scare you baby, I was just playing around" he whispers his hands now on my shoulders again making me jump.

" it hurt" I whisper bringing my eyes down to my covered hips. Only being covered by the small white towel.

" I'm sorry, I just need to get used to you being fragile and all" he says his hands on my hips.

" I'm going to be out tonight with the boys to sort this shit out. I want you to be here and take care of yourself, perrie will be over anytime after I leave okay?" He asks his eyes looking into mine carefully, I slowly nod letting my head drop down again.

" I'll be seeing you when I get home" he kisses the top of my head his hands leaving my body.

I just know non of this would work. Especially with me being such a weak person and him being so strong and a vampire. I swear he's bipolar.

...

Sorry I haven't updated I've just been to busy having my birthday yesterday being 18 :D and since it's so close to Christmas. :) xxx