Chapter 39...

" what the hell am I doing here, where's Jason. What the fuck did you do to him" I growl sitting up staring out the window to nothing but snow. For yards, all snow.

" gosh Aubree, you surely changed haven't you" perrie giggles from her spot in the passenger seat, zayn smiling as he stares at me through the rear view mirror. " I mean your a stick, and you just swore without apologising" she continues to stare at me, looking confused.

" take me back to Jason" I groan hitting my head against the window feeling the coolness to my skin, smiling at the relief it has on my throbbing head.

" Jason's gone Aubree. Your not going to see him again" zayn speaks much sterner them perrie. I frown glaring at zayn from the mirror.

" what do you mean. What the hell did you do to him?" I growl getting angrier.

" your just not seeing him, he's fine being alone with his pathetic self. Your lucky we were watching over you the past week" zayn growls back getting angry with my attitude.

" take me back, he needs me. I need him" I whisper pressing a hand to the glass melting the snow on the other side of the window.

" to bad your not going back" zayn continues with his stern voice chuckling at my poor result of being serious.

" this is kidnapping" I groan again shutting my eyes feeling the hotness of tears leaves my eyes and spread there way down my cheeks slowly.

" we're helping you Aubree" perrie responds her voice always sounds so smooth and inviting. I sigh heavily closing my eyes.

After a few moments perrie and zayn both start talking, I think they don't realise I'm not asleep.

" do you think he will mind?" Perrie asks zayn, I frown confused but try keeping my face smooth so they think I'm still asleep.

" probably. But who cares it's not like she had a better life with that ass" zayn continues to hiss out his words.

" fuck off. At least Jason would never leave me" I yell frowning at the two in the front seats. There like the rest, judgmental bastards.

" keep an eye on her while I get some petrol" zayn snaps to perrie getting out of the car and slamming the door behind him while giving me a glare through the window.

" I need to go to then toilet" I whisper looking down at my lap as I sit straight. Perrie sighs deeply before looking back over to me, my eyes reluctantly meet hers. And already I can feel her unwanted sympathy.

" please" I continue before perrie opens her car door walking over to zayn. I try listening in on there conversation but she's whispering while the wind takes her words away.

Zayn briefly nods glaring at me as he yanks my door open.

" don't you dare try anything Aubree. I'm not afraid to leave some bruises on you for Harry" he growls as I step foot out of the earth of the car and past zayn. I sigh ignoring his warning and continue walking while perrie walks beside me from behind.

" I wouldn't test him Aubree, he means it when he says bruises" she whispers looking down as I look back to her frowning.

" what? Has he hurt you" I ask waiting till she's beside me to talk.

" he doesn't mean to, Aubree it's nothing you've been through" she sighs taking my hand in her as we soon approach the small cramped bathroom that was surely unusable.

" then leave with me perrie. You know we're worth better then this right?" I practically beg only for her to respond by shaking her head.

" he would kill me Aubree. And I love him." She Sighs running a hand through her blonde hair.

" I love Jason but that wasn't meant to be was it" I snap pulling away as I lock myself in the small room. I turn as I find myself in the reflection, my face looks hideous can't imagine what's under the clothes I'm wearing.

My hand reaches into my back pocket groaning when I find nothing. Jason would always slip small pills into the back of my jeans just incase I needed any or if he needed some. But sadly they were gone probably washed away by now since zay a nod the rest are completely clean of drugs.

...

I hope this is enough, I'm working tonight so I tried to finish it off before I started. And I'm sorry but I've been working the past 4 days which sucks.

But enjoy and please don't fuck with me about my spelling I get enough of people asking to help fix it. I will fix the chapters once I finish the book as well as possessive.