Chapter 46...

" I'm nobody's. Much rather be Jason's then your little whore " I spit harshly standing to my feet quickly grabbing a towel and disappearing out the door. Not hearing his footsteps but I know he's following me. The presence of Harry is chilling and no where near as welcoming as I had once wished.

I'm then pulled back harshly into his chest by my neck. His grip tightening when I struggle. My breath shortening into quick breaths. Not even being able to squeeze out the surprised gasp.

" don't disobey me darling. I'm not the one to fuck with right now" he hisses from above me.

" let go of me or so help me, I will find a gun and bring it to your fucking head" I struggle again, my voice sounded at its strongest. Harry loosens slightly turning me forcefully in his arms. Nothing but a big smirk covering his lips.

" what" I spit.

" oh baby that won't do anything. You can't kill me as easily as I can kill you darling" he chuckles dragging one hand of his fingers along my arm, the other holding the vice grip on me

" then I'll run. Again. I don't care if I kill myself trying. You'll never get me to force my feelings with you" I spit again, looking at him with pure hate.

" you run and I'll take something you have yet to loose. Besides your virginity of course." He chuckles staring at me. My eyes widen at the carelessness of his comment.

My hand automatically moves swiftly to slap him across the left cheek. His head staying in it's place. But his smirk is disappearing just as it all sinks in, his lips forming a hardened frown. Harry nails begin to dig in as he stares.

" how dare you." I growl my eyes beginning to tear up, but I refuse to let them get in the way. " what happened to the Harry that felt so bad for giving me the small bruise on my wrist. That you insisted on driving me home. He's the one I've been waiting for 2 years Harry, so no I don't love you. And ever saying that was a mistake which I'm sorry for. A word you could never pronounce" I look down as I end my sentence feeling his hand drop from my arm back to his side.

" besides Harry you've taken everything. Except my soul if you would like that to" I speak turning and walking out of his bedroom door. I wipe the unwanted tears quickly as I make my way down stairs in look for perrie.

Since I'm still only wearing a white thin clothed towel.

" come back here" I hear Harry yell his footsteps following after me. I get to the lounge room finding it absolutely empty, no living soul.

I gasp loudly when I'm shoved up against the wall. Harry's angered breath fanning my face as he glares at me, my feet no longer being able to touch the floor making mine and his height the same.

" I'm not scared of you Harry." I spit not showing him my weakness like I just had. " please just don't touch me. I don't want to be near you right now" I struggle but soon find no use and just slump watching and waiting for him to continue yelling his words at me.

" I touch what I own darling, I own you. Your mine, how do I have to show you" he growls his lips just touching mine as he speaks.

" you want to know why I want you so bad, baby" he groans his eyes changing to a golden.

I don't reply waiting for his response. Waiting for the moment where he just cracks and starts yelling. But it doesn't come.

" because you make me feel Aubree. From the moment I met you, I've felt everything. Happiness. Sadness. And most of all anger. But that's what I need. I need these things from you to make me feel like I'm some what loved" he ends to whispering, his eyes still golden as they search mine.

" you don't hurt the ones you love" I frown as he lets me go but my back is still pressed to the wall. He leans down hanging his head onto my shoulder, holding me to him.

" I'm sorry I did that. I needed to feel it, needed to feel anything and I hurt you to do that" he continues but looks away.

" go get dressed were going to my house" he says looking back up to notice Louis now standing there. His expression unreadable.

" Harry just stay here the night. It's been a big night for her she needs to sleep" Eleanor's soothing voice comes into the room, standing beside Louis.

" she can sleep in the car" Harry snaps back at her clearly not liking the interruption. I give Eleanor a small nod along with a smile as I exit the room heading up the stairs along side Harry.

" she's going to end up dead with him Louis" Eleanor whispers to Louis, as I just caught to what she had said. My head snaps up when I'm half way up the stairs frowning at them.

" there's no need to worry" I nod and keep walking till I'm faced with Harry who's already packing, throwing me afew clothes which I catch.

" get changed it's a long ride" he says nodding towards me as he stands with the now packed bag in his hand.

" change here darling" he soothes his eyes leaving mine to trail down my almost exposed body, the towel just clinging to my body.

I sigh realising there's no way out of this, and just as I drop the towel and turn so I'm only exposing my but.

A chuckle is heard from Infront of me just as I reach the shirt up and over my head. I gasp taking a stumble back but being caught by Harry's quick arms.

" I've seen everything there is to see" he mumbles reaching my lips with him, I smile pulling away to step into the pants Harry had given me.

" pants with no undies, the way I like it" he smiles grasping my ass pulling me against his crouch.

" let's go" I groan pulling away only for him to chuckle taking my hand and leading me the way out.

...

This isn't a good chapter, well I don't think it is. Hah I don't like them making up so easily but I'm positive more drama is coming. So enjoy while I'll be working :(