Chapter 1 - You Never Know

Omg SORRY GUYS! I was at the movies and Wattpad on my phone is being so stupid -.- Here's chapter 1, chapter 2 will be out in like 10 minutes :3
------------

Claire’s POV

“Did you see the new video on his channel Cat?” Katie asked me. That was my nickname for everyone at Wilson High, I have been called that since elementary when we had to use a word that match the first letter of our name, and I said “Claire Cat.”

“No I haven’t” I said as we sat down in the cafeteria. Then she started rambling. “Oh my god, it is too damn funny. Mitch and Jerome go-“

“Don’t tell me! Let me just watch it when I get home.” I started to put my phone away as I get a text.

I pull it back out and look to see it was Alexia, my cousin who was born the same day and year as me. Weird huh?

From: Alexia

“Guess who got 2 tickets to Minecon!? And guess who will be going with me to Orlando! Pack your bags, plane is boarding at 5!”

I threw my hand over my mouth. “What is it?” Katie asked me.

“Alexia. Just. Got. Minecon. Tickets!!!” I squealed.

Her face turned sad. I felt bad, but I really didn’t want to turn this down. “Sorry…I wish she got another ticket…”

“No its fine, just send me pictures!”

“Okay…” I said as the bell rang and we went to the rest of our classes. I drove home as fast as I could and ran inside.

“Someone is really happy, and I know why!” My mom yelled as I ran upstairs to pack.

“Yeah! I am so excited!” I yelled back as I was throwing clothes in my suitcase and grabbing anything else I needed and went downstairs.

“Thanks for letting me go.” I said as I hugged my mom. I lived with my mom and my 5 year old little sister Bree. My dad left us when I was 3. I had an older sister named Hannah but she got into a car accident when I was 15 and passed away.

“Just promise to call me every night.”

“I will.” I said as Alexia honked the horn outside. “I better go. Love you!” I hugged my mom again

“Bye sweetie, be safe! Love you!” She said as I grabbed my bags and put them in Alexia’s car and sat in the passenger seat.

“Hey! I am so excited!”

“I know, me too!” She said as she plugged her phone in and played “Oasis” by MinecraftUniverse through the speakers.

We drove to the airport to fly to Orlando. We could have drove but we didn't really want to.

(plane lands :3)

Claire's POV

We rented a car and drove to the hotel.

"So...Clitch?" My cousin asked me in laughter

I laughed. "No way that would happen. What about Jerxia?"

She shrugged. "Maybe...I dont think it will happen."

But you never know.
-----------

Short chapter but I promise that things will get better!

Thanks for Reading!

Much Love♥

-Emily