Chapter 3 - The Girl

Hope you all love this book so far! I'm digging it xD.

-----------

Claire's POV

We drove back to the hotel around 1 AM. Alexia and I were designated drivers at this time because everyone was DRUNK.

We pulled up, and I was irritated beyond belief. I hated the way drunken people act when they are drunk; they act so stupid and clumsy. I knew tomorrow would be different though.

I walked inside and crashed on the hotel bed.

(The Next Day)

Claire's POV

I woke up to a banging on the door. I got up to open it and it was Jerome and Mitch, who were obviously hungover.

"Good morning sunshine." Jerome said.

"Good morning, what's up?" I said as my eyes adjusted to the light and rubbing my bedhead to make it less crazy.

"We...well Jerome is getting coffee at the coffee shop down the street, wanna tag along?"

"Yeah, just give me a minute to change okay?"

"Okay, we will be in the lobby waiting for you." I closed the door. I should wake up Alexia to go with us, but I decided to leave her a note in case she woke up. I got dressed and brushed my teeth and hair and walked to the lobby. I checked the time, 7:32 AM. No wonder I was so tired.

"Leggo!" I said as I walked up to them.

We walked outside and Florida had gotten a slight morning chill. I shivered as I walked outside. I guess Mitch noticed the goosebumps on me and took his jacket off and put it on me.

I looked at him. "I don't need this, I'll be fine."

"You are shivering like a dog."

I sighed and accepted it. "So Claire, you're a senior?" Jerome asked.

"Yup. Thank god. I cannot wait to get out of here."

"What do you want to do when you get out?"

"I honestly don't know. I plan to go to college, that's what I know."

"I guess that's better than nothing right?"

I shrugged. "My mom thinks I should stay here in Florida. Hell no. I plan to get the hell out of here as far away as possible once high school is over."

"That's what we thought too, but I'm still living in Jersey and he is still in Montreal."

"Yeah but now you guys are moving to LA."

"...True." Mitch said and I laughed.

We made it to the coffee shop and got our drinks and sat down.

"So Claire, how did you find us?"

"My friend Katie, who by the way has one of the biggest crushes on you and Jason."

Jerome laughed. "Anyways, she was like "you have to see these guys play this game called Minecraft." So I watched one of your videos and I basically was hooked. God she would be so pissed and jealous of me if she found out that I was here with you guys. I hope to keep it a secret."

"I guess I see where you are coming from."

"Do you have any family?" Mitch asked.

"Yeah, I have a younger sister named Bree. I had an older sister named Hannah...but she died in a car accident a few years back. And my dad isn't around anymore."