Chapter 8 - I'm With You

A new BajanCanadian fanfiction will be out tomorrow. Woo

Happy New Years! Let's toast to 2014 and the new books that come with it!

----------------

Claire's POV

We walked back inside to get ready for the beach. I grabbed my bag that was placed on the coffee table beside the couch in the hotel room. I pull out my bikini and cover up and walk into the bathroom and change.

I wait for the guys to change and for Mitch to gather everyone else, and my phone goes off.

From: The Ex-Bestfriend (Katie)

"What I wanted to say, I shouldn't have done what I did before and I am truly sorry for my actions."

I rolled my eyes in frustration and slipped my phone in my pocket. I didn't want to give her the satisfaction of my response.

"What is it?" Jerome asked as he walked out of the bathroom.

"Katie...but it's not worth stressing out over." I said smiling then Mitch opens the door.

"We are all ready to go." He says as he eyes Jerome and I with a puzzled look. I nod and walk past Jerome and out the door. We all pile into mine and Ian's car. I drove with Mitch in the passenger seat and Jason and Jerome in the back. We would meet with Alexia at the beach.

(time skippp tooo theeeee beeachhhh)

Claire's POV

I stepped out of my car and felt the warm Florida sun on my skin. I see Alexia in the distance and we set our stuff beside hers.

It was just a day to relax and enjoy my summer, which was starting out good already.

"So Claire, how does it feel to finally be out of high school?" Jason asks.

"Fucking fantastic." I said as I slipped my cover up over my head and toss it in my bag. Then I am scooped up from underneath and carried bridal style by Mitch towards the water.

"Plz dood I fan." I said pleading.

He laughed and threw me in the water. I surface and look at him sadly and try pulling him down under.

Yeah, that obviously didn't work.

"I really hate you right now." I said pouting and walking back towards the shore.

"No you don't." I turned and pushed him into the water causing him to go under.

I laughed. I decided not to be a total jerk and held out my hand to help him up. But all he did was pull me towards him into the now shallow water.

walked back to the rest of the guys.

"Hiya." Jerome said. "Have a nice swim?"

I lightly punched him in the arm and grabbed my towel to dry off. We spent the rest of the day at the beach.

"Guys, I'm gonna go, I need to finish packing up to move."

"You need any help?" Mitch asked.

"Sure, let's go." I walked back to my car and slipped in the passenger seat. I threw my phone in the cup holder and it went off.

Mitch reached for my phone. "It's Katie..."

"Give me the damn phone." I answered it.

"Stop fucking calling me. I don't like you."

"Wa-" I hung up before she could finish and began driving to my house. The car ride was filled with silence broken in little conversations that lasted only a minute.

I pulled up to my house. My mom would kill me if she found out I would bring a boy over...and he would be in my room. Luckily, she wasn't home because she was working and Bree was at school.

If she found out he was here without my mom being here, I'm dead.

I got out of my car and unlocked my door and led Mitch upstairs in my room.

"Here's where the magic happens, and by magic I mean staying up till 3AM and watch some weirdos play Minecraft." I said giggling and he laughed.

We put my stuff in boxes and all that was left was big furniture that I would leave here until I can get it shipped out to LA.

"Nice shirt. Who is it?" I turn around to see Mitch holding up one of my BajanCanadian shirts.

"Like I said some weirdo who plays Minecraft." I say as I take the shirt and throw it in a box and Mitch laughs

I flopped down on my bed exhausted. "Thanks for helping me pack. I should be able to fly home on Friday." (Right now its Wednesday)

He laid down next to me. "Why can't you fly with us?"

"I can't just leave suddenly. I need tomorrow to spend with my mom and sister. I will drive to the hotel around 10 and drive you guys to the airport."

"Are you going to miss this place just a little bit? I know I will miss Montreal."

"No, I mean I might once I leave but right now, no."

He sighed and pulled me off my bed by my hands and walked out to my car. I put my keys in the ignition and turn them. I drive in silence again to the hotel.

I got out and walked over to the passenger side and stood in front of Mitch.

"As long as I am with you, then I will be happy." I say smiling.

He chuckles and pulls me in for a hug. He holds me there for a good minute and when I let go I feel butterflies in my stomach, my heart skipping beats and my emotions twisting and turning. My emotions controlled me and I jolted on my tip toes and kissed his lips and fireworks explode.

And in that warm summer night, in the parking lot of his hotel

I was kissing TheBajanCanadian.

--------------

Short chapter, sworries :3

Thanks for Reading!

Much Love❤

-Emily