No.3

Skylar

Skylar

I walked into the bar meeting Phoenix there to talk about Bliss. Now I know I said some fuck shit the day before, but I ain't mean it. I mean after all she was the one there for me even when I ain't want her to.

I sat  next to my cousin and slapped him up. ''Man what's good with you? Not only do I have to deal with Bliss, but her best friend got herself involved too and you know how they get when shit goes down,'' he said.

Sighing I ordered my drink before talking. ''It don't have nothing to do with Rhythm so she can mind her fucking business.'' I said 

''Neither do I, but I always seem to be the go-to person when you fuck Bliss over.'' He huffed.

''I don't even know why this is a problem, I told her I got love for her and shit. It's not like I'm just fucking her and saying get out like I do other females. If anything I let her lay in my bed and still talk shit without getting kicked out'' I joked.

''Man now is not the time for jokes. This girl...ya best friend...fell in love with you, and you have yet to tell her you did as well.'' He said while looking at me.

I stayed quiet because he ain't lying. ''You know I'm still tryna get myself together and shit and being with Bliss will be bittersweet.''

''Fuck all that either you get ya mind right and claim her or let her be that's why she had the miscarria-'' He quickly stopped.

''What the fuck did you just say?'' I said shooting up from my seat.

He stay silent.

''She had a fucking what?!'' I raised my voice.

''A miscarriage man, she lost ya baby boy...'' he said slowly.

I threw money onto the bar counter and walked out.

 Bliss

Getting out the shower I wrapped myself in a towel and went to get the door. Making sure I was wrapped tight I inhaled knowing who it was.

After every fight Skylar waits 24 hours before coming to apologize to me. Which is getting old because I can't take this shit anymore. 

''What do you want Skylar?'' I said in a annoyed tone.

''So we having miscarriages and not telling nobody now?'' He said with dark eyes while walking past me through the door.

''I-I'' I stuttered as tears fell down my eyes.

''Yeah ain't shit to say. You so worried about me and can't even focus on making sure our baby was good.'' He said with so much pain.

I officially felt my heart break. This is exactly why I didn't want to tell him. Because once he's hurt he has no remorse in what he says.

''I didn't do it on purpose, I didn't mean to lose the baby, but excuse me for being there for my best friend oh and the father of my child.'' I said through tears.

He sucked his teeth and his face got red with anger.

''You ain't shit man all you females is the fucking same. You probably wanted to lose the baby so I can feel bad or some shit.'' He said in a bitter tone.

''I'm not shit, but I stood by your punk ass when you tried to overdose. I'm not shit, but I stuck by you when you went to jail. I'm the one that helped you get on your feet. I gave you my fucking life when you needed it and this is what I get. I didn't have the baby because I was stressing out over your ass. So no I wasn't ready.'' I said while getting in his face.

His face softened a little while we stayed in silence.

''What we have is over. The relationship I thought we had, and even our friendship. Fuck you and don't ever call me again.'' I opened the door letting him know it's time to hit that door

''I'm sorr-'' I stopped him with the raise of my hand.

''Goodbye.'' I said curtly.

He walked out, but after giving me a kiss on the cheek.

Quickly running to my room I did a three-way call with Rhythm and Phoenix. They answered within the second ring.

''Wassup baby?'' They both said.

''I'm alone he fucking knows'' I said while balling my eyes out.

''We'll be there.'' They hung up.

I bent over on knees and cried my eyes out. I can't anymore. I give up on love forever.