No.15

Skylar

Laying in bed with Bliss made old memories come back. Call me toxic, but she'll always be the love of my life. This woman has been there for me even when family gave up on me. When I was on hardcore drugs and was in and out of jail for fighting niggas. I never wanted to be serious with her because I knew I was no good for her. But just to see her happy with someone else just annoyed me. Not that I was hating, but I deserved to be with her completely.

Kissing her shoulders and neck while she slept she started to move and opened her eyes. ''I think we've done this enough to know we shouldn't have had sex last night,'' she said sighing. Laughing I kissed her lips, ''this is exactly where I need to be, I'm sorry that it took me so long to realize how much I needed your love and just your love alone'' I explained.

Wiping her eyes and sitting up she laid against the headboard and covered her face. ''Sky you know this complicates everything right? I mean you have a baby on the way and I'm with Amir plus him and I are already on the rocks'' she said. Grabbing her face with my hands I looked in her eyes. ''Listen baby girl, even if we aren't fucking with each other you still my baby. My love never stopped for you I was just caught up in the females, drugs, and shit like that. I'm not saying leave that nigga cause you gonna do that when you're ready, but I will not tolerate you being mistreated and fucking abused. So just know I ain't ever giving up on our relationship''. 

Bliss had tears running down her eyes, and I wiped them away. Hearing my phone ring it stopped the comfortable silence we once had. Reading the name that popped up I instantly hit ignore and went to kiss Bliss. Within seconds her doorbell rung. Huffing I got up and went to go answer her door. ''Hey bab- what the fuck you doing here nigga?'' her nigga asked me.

''I'm here checking on my friend you know since she popping up with bruises and shit now. You wanna press me bout shit is you putting yo hands on my girl?'' I got in his face. ''Yo girl nigga please she wasn't yours when I came in the picture and she damn sure ain't yours now matter of fact'' he stepped inside her place ''BLISS COME THE FUCK DOWN HERE NOW'' he yelled. And to my surprise she came down with just my t-shirt on. Smirking at him he instantly punched me in my face and that's when all hell broke loose.

After we fought for a minute I pulled my gun out and pointed it in his face. ''Don't ever come up in here on some hype shit when you can get laid the fuck out right here right fucking now!'' I yelled in his face. Bliss came close to me and rubbed my back trying to calm me down.

''Come on Sky this is not the way. I'll leave him alone just please don't do it I need you'' she said crying and hugging me from behind. Seeing the look on his face only reminded me of my dad. I knew this wasn't the end he had too much of a deranged look in his eyes. He'll be back and I'm making sure I'll be around to catch his ass. 

''Get the fuck outta town cause if you step to her I'm coming for you immediately and you won't be able to live another moment not even long enough to say goodbye to your daughter fuck boy'' I spoke. His face went flat and I cracked a smile. Without saying anything else he walks out the door.

''He has a kid??? How did I not even know'' she said with her arms still wrapped around me. Pulling her from around me she stood in front of me and looked in my eyes. ''I love you Bliss and what we got is forever baby'' I explained. Smiling she stood up in her tippy toes and kissed my lips softly. 

''What about your baby's mother? Aren't yall together?'' she quizzed. ''What about her I was tryna make sure she was good is all I never said we was together she just got attached I guess''. Bliss gave me a look like I better be lying and kissed me again. 

''Make sure you call her back cause she kept calling after you left out the room, but first we should shower'' she smirked and took off my t-shirt just to throw it at me. Stripping my self I chased her all the way to the shower.