No.9

Bliss

Bliss

Amir and I are sight seeing in San Francisco. He offered since he was so into photography and he wanted me to be the focus point of every picture. I'm excited to be around such a great guy.

"What you thinking about baby?" I asked as I watch him look down from the rooftop we were located. He looked at me and smiled. "Nothing beautiful I'm just enjoying the view" he said. Nodding my head I slipped my sandle off and placed my foot in his lap.

Moving my foot around he quickly grabbed my foot and smirked. "Just cause I'm quiet don't mean I won't fuck you in front of these people." Instead of responding I quickly removed my foot and started fanning myself. That man don't know what he doing to me.

Lately I've been hearing that Skylar got this girl pregnant. Which I'm not surprised because he could never keep it in his pants. He obviously wasn't trying that hard to get me back because he goes out and get someone else pregnant. He just proved to me that we were never meant to be.

Had to hear from his own cousin because he didn't even have the balls to tell me. And it's like I still think back to our moments we shared that I can never forget he was my first everything. It sucks that we had to end off the way we did but he was just not ready. And it was my fault for forcing him which is a lesson I've learned.

I've learned not to let my past dictate my future. No matter how hurt I've been by Skylar I'll never compare him to Amir. Amir deserve that chance because he and I both went through some thing and we were pretty damaged. Learn to forgive and move on to something better.

"Bliss I just want say I appreciate you so much. Message little time you have captured my heart and in this little time we spent together you have made me happy. I'm lowkey falling for you." Amir said while massaging my hand.

Instead of responding I got up from my seat and walk towards him and kissed him on his lips passionately. This right here seems so surreal.