the ware house

PETE'S POV: We got in my car and drove all night untill the sun came up we switched throughout the night we pulled in to Starbucks and the van was there we could hear Joe and Andy we pulled out quick and the van started chasing after us . I hammered on the gas they stayed close behind . I tried shaking them but it didn't work we stopped the car ran out of gas. We got out of the car and ran as fast as we could we got to a dead end I screamed "what do you want from us let them go and leave us alone !" Then they shot us with sleeping darts I grabbed Rylee and we walked to the van so we didn't get hurt Patrick followed . We passed out I woke up with a straitjacket on and mannequins without heads all around me and a camera on me watching me then I heard heels walking down the hall a girl with long black hair came in and sat on my lap and made out with me she took my straitjacket off I grabbed her hook and stabbed her in the head I ran out the door first thing on my mind find everyone and get out .I heard Andy scream and Patrick was running down the hall towards me his eyes were yellow he looked like he would kill me. I ran from him then I turned around and looked at him his eyes were back to normal I asked him what happened to him. " three girls put a needle in me and put something in me so whenever I hear a certain song that happens " "shit man, help me find the others " . I saw Rylee running down the hall covered in blood I hoped it wasn't hers. "I know where Andy and Joe are " she said in a hurt voice. " is that your blood" I asked . "Yeah""my god Ry" " c'mon let's go get the guys" . We followed her down the long hall she opened the door Andy and Joe were tied to chairs and bleeding really bad . We untied them and helped them walk . Finally we found the exit we walked out and we had no idea where we were. "Lets walk maybe we can find a hospital or get a ride to one" Patrick said. The girls ran out of the warehouse with 10 kids they wanted us but why. We started running down the road we split up hoping to loose them I tripped the kids started beating me up then all of a sudden they just left everything was hell. I didn't know where Rylee and the guys were and I was hurt real bad I just wanted it to end . I fell asleep and woke up the next morning I finally stopped bleeding. I saw Patrick and a girl in a old red pickup they stopped I hopped in the back and then we saw Rylee laying by the road I thought she was dead I jumped out and ran to her she picked her head up and smiled at me and layed her head back down. Patrick helped me pick her up and get her in the back of the pick-up I held her the whole time then after awhile of driving we saw Joe and Andy walking they hopped in the back of the pick-up and the girl who helped us drove us to Linda Vista community hospital then her eyes turned black and a corn snake was wrapped around her fingers she turned the radio on and Patrick's eyes turned again he pounded on the back window trying to get to us we jumped out the back and ran in the hospital Patrick chasing us .