8

Feeling your energy draining out of you, you fell back against him still grinning like hell. Suddenly, you felt Mikuo began kissing your neck. You tensed up and blushed at what he was doing.

"M-Mikuo, what are you-mh~" you accidentally let out a lewd moan when he bit on a certain spot.

"I want you..." he whispered huskily, making the hairs on your body rose.

He turned you around and kissed you deeply while pushing you back slowly to lean against the counters. He pinned your hands down on it as his lips moved down to your throat, nipping it hungrily before sliding over to your sweet spot he just found earlier.

"M-Mikuo..." you said, trying hard not to moan as he bit and licked on the sensitive spot at the nape of your neck. "Mm-nh~..s-stop.."

He bit harder that it drew out blood and he licked it away before continued leaving a huge love mark on your skin.

"Don't you want my present?" he growled sexily by your ear and licked it, sending shivers up and down your spine.

Your eyes went a bit wide. "Y-you don't mean t-this-"

He chuckled a bit as he gazed deeply into your eyes, making you blush deeper. "No, this is different," he whispered. "But to get your present, you have to go through this first..."

Your face was red as a tomato at this moment and he bent down, locking lips with you once more. He managed to slip his tongue into your mouth when you gasped and moaned at the heaviness of the kiss.

It felt so weird but somehow you loved it, having his tongue licking yours. Both your tongues moved in sync together and no one fought for dominance, but just twirled and twisted your tongues together in harmony. Saliva dripped down your chin and he pulled away for air.

"M-Mikuo... I-isn't your sister going the be back soon?" you asked quietly as he started to kiss down your neck and collarbone.

His hand slid up beneath your shirt, resting on your waist as the other slid down beneath the material and squeezed your butt. You gasped a little and realised that you were already wet.

"Miku has detention," he replied, pulling back and unzipping your skirt. "She's going to be late."

Your skirt dropped to the floor without you noticing and he slid a finger inside your panties and rubbed on your pussy, making you moan out loudly. He smirked and licked his wet finger just when there was a knock on the door. He stopped instantly as you looked at him with such a cautious look on your face.

"Y-you should p-probably get that..." you stuttered cutely.

"Damn," he grumbled before bending down to pick up your skirt and handed it to you.

You blushed slightly as you took it and slid it back on while he watched you the entire time. You glared at him and punched him on the shoulder hard.

"Y-you pervert!"

He grinned slyly and kissed you before padding to the front door with you following closely behind him. He opened the door and there stood Luki, looking rather pissed.

*phew* part 8 is done! Here you go guys!

So, the fun part, the angst and lemon is coming your way!

Thanks for reading!