Chapter 5

I looked up to see a shock of blonde hair walking up the tour bus steps. It could only be one person....

"Hey, Harry, whatcha up to?" Niall asked me.

"You know, just thinking about how much of a screw-up I am...." I said sadly.

Niall sat down on the couch next to me,"Harry you are anything but a screw-up. You are one of the

most successful people I know, and I know you don't always see that, but I do. I know you are unhappy right now, but everything will work itself out soon, trust me on this one."

I sighed, "I guess you're right, but I keep messing everything up.... I just want to run away, run away from my life, from all this!" I said as I threw my hands up in frustration.

"The only problem is you can't. You're a member of one of the biggest boybands in the world, and everyone knows your face," Niall told me.

I say there looking blankly at the wall.

"Harry, trust me. You are worth it. All of this is worth it. One day, you will be able to live in peace and happiness," Niall said softly.

I looked at him with tears in my eyes,

"I really hope so, Niall."

He patted me on the leg and got up,"You better get some rest, it's been a long day."

I rose from my seat on the couch and walked to my bunk on the tour bus. If prefer to not stay in a hotel with everyone else tonight.

"Do you want me to stay on the bus with you tonight?" Niall asked me.

"I'd like that.. I don't want to be alone anymore," I replied as I claimed into my bunk and burrowed under the covers.

"Night," I heard Niall yell from his bunk.

"Night," I replied as I yanked my curtain closed and fell into a deep sleep.