Chapter 8

When I woke up, I woke up with a purpose.... A purpose to fix things, set everything right.

I mentally formed a plan and had practiced what I was going to say over and over again.

I silently sighed and nervously shook as I went to find the boys.

I cracked open the door of the tour bus and was automatically blinded by the brilliant sun. When my vision finally cleared, I stumbled out the door and found the boys playing football in the grassy area we were parked in.

"Hey guys..." I stuttered, " Can I...do you think I.. We could maybe.. Uh.. Talk?"

They all stopped playing and stared intently at me. Finally Liam broke the silence,"Sure, Harry. Is there something wrong?"

"Why don't we... Maybe go grab some food and talk about it?" I responded softly as I stared at my shoes.

"Of course, let's go now?" Liam responded.

We all climbed into the bus and bribed the bus driver to take us to a burger joint. Yes, we bribed him....with food. You gotta do what you gotta do.

After a short drive, we all piled off the bus and into the restaurant. Once we all had our food and were situated, all eyes were on me. "Why are we here, Harry? What's going on?" Questioned Zayn.

"Well....." I started as I picked at my burger,"I know I've messed up a lot lately, and I think I found a way to fix everything."

Suddenly everyone stopped eating and just stared at me, "Continue," Niall pressed.

"Well, I'm sure we can all agree that my relationship with Louis.. Has well caused some complications," I said as I looked down at my lap and blushed.

I heard Louis chuckle as he said,"Yeah, I guess you could say that."

"But I have a plan," I started with a smirk, "But I'm going to need everyone's help."

"Okay, well what is it?" Liam asked.

"The fans are already suspicious of 'Larry,' everyone knows that. If we all out 'Larry' and confirm it, there's nothing anyone can do about it. I was thinking we could make a video and maybe tweet it..." I trailed off as I saw the looks on the other boys faces.

Zayin immediately got up and stormed out of the restaurant, "What did I say?" I asked.

"Look Harry, I know you're unhappy, and so are we. But doing that would just make everything worse.... I don't think you understand how Zayn is feeling. He is engaged because of this.... I need to go be with him right now. He's really been taking this badly," Liam explained as he got up to follow Zayn out, leaving just me, Niall, and Louis.

I looked at Niall who was sitting across from me and asked, "Niall, are you with me?"

"I just want everyone to be happy again..." He stated, "So yes, I will do whatever it takes. I'm with you."

I smiled and looked at Louis, "We can all figure something out, right?" I said.

Louis smiled and nodded. Maybe, with the support of 2 of my best friends, we could fix things.

A/N

So, I've come back to this book and I'm really liking it. And if you feel the same way, like and comment so I know!!!

Random question:

Does anyone else like 5sos? I know I do:)

Hannah