Chapter 3 (:

"Hey, Jones!" My one and only friend, Denis screamed to me from across the full school hall, earning a few looks from nearby students. If you haven't already guessed, my last name is Jones.

I slammed my locker shut after grabbing everything I needed from it.

"Hi Denis" I murmured.

"Did you hear about the new kid?" My best friend excitedly asked me "I heard his name is Daniel and he's really cute." She wiggled her eyebrows.

I giggled and slightly pushed her, playfully, of course. "You think every boy you see is cute, Denis."

"So it's not my fault they're all cute"she mumbled.

I giggled again. "whatever."

The bell rung, indicating it was time to get to my first class. I groaned loudly.

Me and Denis said our goodbyes and headed out separate ways.

Me and Denis only had 1 out of five classes together, Math.

Right now I had Social Studies and Denis had PE.

I made my way up to the top floor, the second floor in my school, heading for my social studies class.

After I walked up the endless staircase, (well it felt like that anyway) I crashed straight into a tall, mysterious, girly figure.

"Watch it" she dangerously growled at me, her eyes the darkest brown I have ever seen.

Everyone who was in the hallway earlier, now fled from sight, leaving it bright and lifeless.

"Sorry" I said and ran away quickly.

The second bell rung, telling me that I was now officially late for class.

'Great' I thought bitterly 'This is just what I need'

I swiftly made my way to my class and walked in the door, closing it after me

"Late again I see, Ms. Jones" My old cranky teacher complained. "Take a seat" he motioned to the only two empty seats in the back.

I walked over them as quickly and quietly as I could and sat down.

I snatched my books out of my bag and plopped them down on top of my desk.

A second later I heard the door open again. I looked up and saw a guy walk in. He was quite attractive; light brown hair and crystal blue eyes.

Of course all the girls were shamelessly checking him out and giving him flirty looks.

"Ahh Mr. Dillon you've finally made it" the old teacher man said. "You can take a seat next to Ms. Jones" he pointed towards me.

The boy made his way over to me and sat down. "Hey, I'm Drew" he whispered after settling down at his desk, smiling at me.

"Hi" I awkwardly smiled back at him, not quite sure what to say or do afterwards.

I think he got the hint that I wasn't really much of a talker and kept quiet.

That's how it stayed for the rest of the day; quiet.

________________________

Sorry it's short and took awhile to update and all. But here it is. Taadaaa