~Chapter 4.

"Arya Unnie I don't wanna be out here more than 3 hours okay we still have Music Bank to do tomorrow." The younger one Taeye complained.

The Maknae line were out the SM entertainment getting ready to practice a little but for I Got A Boy.

"Oh come on what are you so afraid of?" Arya teased the younger one.

"Nothing it's just hat I don't wake up early okay." Taeye rolls her eyes, chuckling.

The girls made it into the SM building and heard music playing. Their curiosity got the best of them and they followed the sound it was coming from one of the practice rooms.

They opened the door and saw Nct U and 127 with Johnny dancing to a upbeat hip hop song. Arya and Taeye silently danced in the corner watching them.

One of the members Ten spinner around and met eye contact with Arya. For a long time actually. They didn't say anything just eye contact.

When the other members noticed Ten wasn't dancing they looked over at the girls and they immediately shut off the music.

"Woah okay you guys can't sneak up on us like that." Jaehyun says laughing.

"Sorry we heard noises so we decided to follow it." Taeye said dropping her bag.

"No it's fine! We saw your guy's Mv we love Mr Mr and I Got A Boy!" Taeyong complimented.

"Thanks!" Taeye said bowing. She noticed Arya was stiff as a rock. She's seemed mesmerized by something. She looked over at Ten who had the same look. "Oh god here we go." She thought.

"So you guys don't mind if we practice I Got A Boy do you?" Taeye asked.

"No we don't mind at all we were just about to leave." Johnny said patting Taeye on the head.

The guys were leaving but Ten was still put in place. Arya finally snapped out of her trance and got close to Taeye.

"Let's go Ten!" Mark yelled.

Ten shook his head and walked out the door. Well he hit the wall first and then walked out the door flustered.

"What's wrong with you Unnie you had me do all the talking?!" Taeye flicked Arya's arm.

"I think I'm in love..." Arya melted to the floor, blushing.

"Lord help us now." Taeye said putting on I Got A Boy and started practicing.
-----
FrxBang and xrnboom   Lol I know what your thinking rn but don't worry it'll all play out in the end ;)