~Chapter11.

"Oh we're screwed..." Kimmy sighed freaking out.

"Unnie calm down.." Yoonie said eating her ice cream. Kimmy's been at this for almost 2 hours. The rest of the girls were on their date with their new boyfriends. Except Yoonie she's still friend-zoned.

" But everyone is already calling us Snakes because of Bella and I'm getting most of the heat because I'm the leader! Now there's a dating scandal! What's next?" Kimmy plopped down on the couch.

"Well have you talked to Jackson yet?" Yoonie asked.

"Yeah he says he's going to JYP tomorrow. I need to go to SM tomorrow as well." Kimmy says sighing taking Yoonie's ice cream.

"Did I say you could have some?" Yoonie complained.

"No but I really need it right now.." Kimmy sobbed.

The door lock suddenly made noises. Next thing you saw was a smiley Taeye.

"Oh hey how was your date?" Asked the older girls.

"perfect! Ten took me to this Thailand Restaurant and the food was so good, and guess what we kissed! Ah!" Taeye squealed.

"Okay she's drunk..." Yoonie said sighing.

"I'll put her to bed you just figure out what to do about tomorrow!" Yoonie said taking Taeye over her shoulder and putting her to bed.

Kimmy sighed and decided to scroll through her phone. Until she saw another article.

"Oh shit..."