~Chapter10.

The girls were in the end of their concert and they just came off stage. Arya and Shay were crying.

"You guys did so well." Their manager complimented.

"Thank you! You all worked hard!" Kimmy and Taeye bowed.

"Yoonie!" Someone called. Yoonie looked around and saw D.O wave over to her. "Oppa!!" She hugged her best friend.

Actually all of the SM family was there Most of SNSD, Shinee, the older members of NCT, F(x),EXO, and Red Velvet.

Even Got7 members Jinyoung, Jackson, Mark and Yugyeom.

Shay went over to Lay and hugged him tight.

" Akari!" Someone screamed Kimmy's real name in Japanese. Kimmy saw her younger sister, Mom, and Dad. "Mommy!!" Kimmy yelled running over to her parents.

"You look so beautiful!! I'm so proud of you!" Kimmy's Dad says.

"Akari there's a cute boy with blonde hair over their looking for you with a rose." Akari's younger sister Haruhi says wiggling her eyebrow.

Kimmy looked over her sisters shoulder and saw Jackson smiling at her. She walked over and talked to him.

"So what's this?" She asked.

"Yeah okay after the kiss thing I've been a little I don't know acting weird and I meant to talk to you after but you guys got your first win and now-" Kimmy shut him up with a kiss.

"Yes Jackson ill go out with you." Kimmy said laughing at him. "Great.." Jackson smiled and hugged her.

"So Arya how was your first concert." Ten asked.

"Oh it was good it got really emotional in the Ballad, but you know the feels are to real right now." Arya chuckled.

"So I'm quick question." Ten said.

"YES!?" She was waiting for this moment this very exact moment-

"Does Taeye have a boyfriend?"

"What...oh um I mean No..." Her excitement went down.

"Okay good, Hey Taeye!!" Ten said walking over to Taeye.

"Oh are you kidding me?!" Arya said.

"What's wrong with you?" Jinyoung asked drinking his water.

"Well the guy I like wants Taeye instead of me! And she's still a baby she's just turned 18 damn it!" Arya ranted.

"Well we could go out?" Jinyoung asked looking over to her. "You like ice cream?" Arya asked.

"Yeah...but your gonna go in your concert clothes?!" Jinyoung asked confused.

"Might as well! Let's hurry up before my manager finds out." Arya grabbed Jinyoung's hand and they ran off.