Date 1: AryYoung

So I decided to do this little thing to show my appreciation for my unity members and readers!! These are short little date scenes with all the Unity members and their Love Interest!!! Enjoy!!

-----
Arya got dressed comfortably and put on her mask and headed out. She had her headphones in and walked the night streets of Seoul.

She saw a familiar face and ran up to cover his eyes. "Guess who?" She said in English. Jinyoung turned around and picked her up.

"Hi my baby! I forgot to congratulate you on your MAMA award win." He kissed her on the cheek.

"It alright we all get busy from time to time." Arya giggled.

They walked hand in hand to the nearest park. "So you and your members are having a comeback?" Jinyoung asked his girlfriend.

"Yeah, but without Shay Unnie she's in China right now with her boyfriend Lay sunbaenim." Arya gags a little.

"Why did you do that?" Jinyoung giggled at his girlfriend.

"What *gags* that?" Arya chuckled a little trying to be serious.

"Yes!!" Jinyoung was then laughing his ass off. "Jinyoung oppa it wasn't even that funny" Arya smiled and started to laugh as well.

"Oh god your so cute." Jinyoung patted her head, and talk her hand again kissing her on the lips and they continued walking through out the park.