Welcome to Araythia!

The Kingdom of Araythia is a complex fictional society. Therefore, there are some things that need to be explained.

Caste System:

• Angels are at the top. They have elemental powers and are seen as the most powerful beings. The type of power they possess is determined by the elders at birth.  Fire is the most rare power, and there have been a few instances of angels having psychic powers. They are given a scar-like mark that resembles the element. For guys, it's on their chest and for girls, it's more towards the shoulder.
• Fairies are next. From birth, they are trained in battle and protection, as they all are destined to be part of the Fairy Guard and protect the Royal Family.
• Then are the "Human Supernaturals." This category consists of Beast Tamers and Vampires.
>The Beast Tamers are born with white blonde hair, snow white skin, and very light blue eyes. After they capture their first beast, they gain features that resemble the beast.
• Next are the "Animal Supernaturals." Werewolves and mermaids would reside here.
• Normal, average humans are close to the bottom. They have no special abilities, making them seem weak and strength is valued in this society.
• Lastly, are the slaves. Most criminals or just the less-fortunate are here.

Soul mates:

Everyone is born with one.  There is one person determined at birth. You have to lock eyes with the other person once to know. Something registers in the brain and you just...know.
Even for those who find their mate, a match isn't always made because of the fact that most of the time, your mate is not part of your caste. For example, an angel's match could be human but, that union is forbidden by law. Angels marry angels, no exceptions.

Rebellion:

Rebels aren't satisfied with the way the kingdom is being run. They wish to overthrow the monarchy for the betterment of everyone. The monarchs don't understand this and do everything in their ability to supress the rebel forces.