IMAGINE: Being scared to tell Sherlock you're having a baby

"Would you like any cake?" Mary Watson asks as you're at her and John's house one afternoon.

     You smile at her. "No, thank you." You reply.

     "You won't mind if I have a piece, will you?" She asks.

      "No, no, not at all." You say. Mary cuts herself a piece and then sits down.

     As soon as you see the piece of cake, your stomach rolls. And it's not from the little baby growing inside of you. Your hand covers your stomach and you feel sick.

     Mary reaches across the table and puts a hand on yours. "Y/N, are you all right? You don't look well." She murmurs worriedly.

     "Excuse me." You choke out, before making a dash to the bathroom. You throw up the contents in your stomach, gasping.

     Mary runs to the bathroom. "Y/N, what's wrong?" She asks, holding your hair back. You don't answer her.

     "Oh... You're pregnant, aren't you?" She breathes. You nod and straighten, the feeling of nausea passing. You wash your mouth out with water to get the taste out of your mouth.

      "Oh, Y/N, I'm so happy for you!" Mary exclaims. "Have you told Sherlock yet?" She asks.

     You still and slowly look at her. "I can't." You whisper.

     "Why not?!" Mary asks incredulously.

     "Because I don't think Sherlock wants to have a baby, Mary." You say, tears stinging your eyes. "I'm so scared to tell him."

     "Y/N, you need to tell him. You have to. You cannot keep this a secret from him. Knowing Sherlock, he'll find out very soon, and he might be angry at you for not telling him." Mary replies.

     "But what if he doesn't want one?" You ask miserably.

     "He will want your baby, Y/N. I can almost promise you that." Mary says, before hugging you. "Please promise me you'll tell him."

     You sniff. "I promise." You whisper, hugging her back.
[THE END] I hope you liked it!