Part 1 intro

there was a young girl that was born into a world of hate and darkness. her hair black as coal and her eyes red as blood. she was her mothers only ray of sun. she named this baby ray. her mother died when ray was a child. her mother and her entire world erased from what she knows. her world drenched in a dark red substance. ray felt fear. being only three she did not understand what she saw. ray had seen an extinction of her species her mother hid ray in a small shelter with bags filled with red. ray never saw her mother again. she lived alone for years in that shelter. one day sixteen years later she heard a loud sound that resonated with her soul and something made her want to go to it. she left the shelter like she had so many tines before but this time when she opened the door she did not see what she knew. she saw a light in the distance. she started to walk to it when she got closer she saw a little village. when she saw another. the excitement grew ray has not seen another since she was a child. she ran up to the person with tears flooding her eyes. she falls to the woman feet and begs for the woman to help her find rays mother. the woman looked at the young ray and looked startled when she saw rays fangs. her face filled with disgust and before ray even knew what happed she was surrounded by fire and people. her body floods in fear.. her first reaction was to run she ran and ran an ran tears falling with the terrifying experience she had just gone thrugh. ray found an abandoned wood cabin deep in the woods she slept there for the night thinking that she had escaped the humans hate. she spent a few months surviving on the blood of animals. ray hated herself she hated hurting life she hated what she was. sometimes ray would go to the edge of the village and watch the humans in their happy lives. ray wanted nothing more than to be accepted.