Part 2 surviving

it has been a while and ray is starving and cold the cabin is falling apart she soon choses that she needs to leave this place and try to go back home she did not want to go back into the shelter she had known since she was a child but she knew she would be safe there she soon realized she had no idea were she was. she saw a black path {pavement} it had huge machines racing down at immense speeds ray was startled when one drove past her very closely. and made a loud rattled sound. she jumped to the ground and curled into a ball hiding her head the giant machine stooped and a large harry man sped out and speed towards ray. she flinched at the sight of the human running to her he sat up startled using her hands up to protect her face. the man slows down and nervously says "are you ok I'm so sorry did I hit you'' ray pleaded in fear p....p..please don't hurt me. ''why wuld I hurt you girl comewith me I need to take you to the hospital'' the man reaches down to help her up. "NO please n..no I can get up myself" uhh sorry hun. she is guided gently to the passage side of the truck the man helped her into the seat of the truck and went to his seat. when he started the machine ray became panicked. and cryed she was bawling the whole way to the destantion. when she got to the hospital the man walked her to a chair and sat her down then raced to the counter. the man said "i may have hit this girl while I was driving my truck she wont tell me what happened so I thought I shuld take her" the nurse told him that she will send a doctor out immedatly. when the man turned around he saw ray was no longer in the chair but in the corner of the waiting room crying curled into a ball. the driver asked if it was ok if he left because he still had to finnish his deleivery the nurse said they will call when sehe is checked out. the dirver left hoping for a call from the hospital.