Part 3 the doc will see you now

RAY P.O.V

What is happening who was that man? Why is everyone so strange why was I taken here. I suddenly feel a hand on my shoulder "miss the doctor will se you now " I look around thinking she was not talking to me I silently point at myself and she says yes ma'am I am talking to you . M..m..my name is Ray not ms . The nurse laughed. Haha lets go Ray. Ray nervously stands and walks behind the nurse. What is this Ray asked the nurse. Haha ms ..... Ray. the doctor will be in soon please ask him your questions. Oh..o..k..Kay. Ray sits in the corner of the room on the the cold hard floor. The doctor soon walks in hello ms I am doctor kuro. Said a tall brown haired man with glasses and golden eyes.
My name is not Ms. Ray starts to bawl. The tall man crouched down next to Ray and pulled her hands of her face if you want me to call you by your name don't you need to tell me your name. He said with a kind smile that calmed the terrified Ray. M..my name is Ray. Ray what a nice name see there is nothing to be afraid of I won't hurt you its my job to keep you safe and healthy. Now I heard your story is that you were hit by a semi truck, Ray looked in a confused look what's a siai..me tuck. The doctor giggles in a kind manner. Your not from around here are you? Ray responds I am from.. From ... She starts to cry I dONT know wear. Calm down Ray the doctor says In a calming voice still holding Rays hands . Listen you don't look hurt I'll take today off and try to help you find your way home. O..oh..ok whispers Ray. The doctor goes to the nurse and whispers something to them then comes back to get Ray who is now siting in a chair playing shyly with her hair. Come lets go total about how to find your way back home when the doctor grabbed her soft hand he had noticed her skin was cold. He looks at her with curiosity in his eyes. He leans down and looks into rays eyes witch are trying to avoid eye contact he noticed that they are blood red not at all a natural color.

Doctor rin kuroP.O.V
I walk into the room were my nurse has told me that a frail girl was waiting I walk into the room and see a beautiful innocent soul in the corner of the room she was terrified was so mesmerized by her beauty I did not notice her half scold me for calling her miss and the. She starts to cry. I crouch down next to her and se that her eyes are almost glowing a bright blood red color and her skin was as cold as ice. I tell her that I need to know her name to call her by it and tried to make her feel more safe it seemed to work till I asked her were she was from. Then I was pretty shure what she had when she told me she had no idea where home for her was so I told her to wait in the room while I go talk to the nurse. " I think this girl is suffering from traumatic experience memory loss . She seems to be terified so I am going to take her to the garden and see if I can calm her Enuguf to talk calmly." While I was holding her hand to lead her to the garden I tried to make it pretty obvious that I was looking at her eyes because I was hoping she would tell me why they were almost glowing.