Chapter 12

Chris's POV

I should not have said that. God what was I thinking. Well clearly I wasn't thinking. I was blinded by my feelings for her but yet I don't think I really regret it. She probably isn't going to answer.

"Christopher..." Ethan jumps onto my bed. "What's up?" He says.

I pass him my phone and he reads through the texts and smiles softly.

"Give her some time. Maybe she hasn't seen it yet, she did mention that she was going to a barbeque." Ethan tries to reasure me. I sigh and nod.

"Now come on! Let's go play FIFA." Ethan grins. I laugh at his excitement and agree. I just have to have some patience.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Rose's POV

Monday morning.

The worst day of the week. You just finished enjoying a relaxing break from the horrors of the week before and you get too comfortable with a break so when Monday arrives you just are not prepared for it. Well at least I won't have to do work since my the Grease production is today and they are performing for my grade.

It's especially worse if you need to talk to a boy you think you really like but you don't know what to say to him. I'm not sure why but I feel like my life is stuck on a continuous loop.

I'm so bored of my life routine. I'm pretty sure my brothers notice as I didn't call shotgun.

"What's up?" Declan asks me.

"Nothin'." I state quietly. He keeps quiet.

My phone buzzes on my lap. I look at the screen to see Ethan has sent me a message.

Heyy just wanted to tell ya that I'm back next weekend definitely!! :) - E

I smile for the first time today as I text a reply.

Can't wait Etho... Oh btw Jakob can't wait to meet you!! :) - R

We pull up at school and the twins hop out first and I follow. I spot my brother Jake and his girlfriend Alice in costume for our school's production of Grease the Musical.

 I spot my brother Jake and his girlfriend Alice in costume for our school's production of Grease the Musical

I approach them and Josh pulls me into a hug.

"Hey Alice!" I smile.

"Hi Rose." She grins.

"How's Grease going?" I ask them.

"Good.... Really good. I need to still get my hair done. We are performing for your grade today actually." Josh smiles. "I'll be right back."

"So how's my favourite of the Daniels family?" Alice asks.

"I've been better. I'm kinda confused about a lot of things." I state.