BONUS - Epilogue

*Four years later*

Connor and Troye sat on the patio of their house, looking out over the backyard as their children played. Aiden, who was now nine, was practicing his soccer skills in the back corner, rebounding the ball against the fence. He kept a close eye on his three-year-old little brother, Parker, who was playing in the dirt nearby.

Across the yard, five-year-old Tori was playing with Parker's twin sister, Carson. They had pulled out all the dolls they could find and were having some sort of tea-party with Sadie and the dolls. Troye had spent the morning making cookies for them, but by now, the cookies were a mess of crumbs on the ground.

"Our family is complete." Connor sighed, leaning back a little into the chair he was sitting in. In his arms was their most recent addition to the family; a little girl named Mallory. Troye looked over at him and nodded, a smile on his face.

"It is. And it's perfect." Troye leaned into Connor's side and sighed. "We have the perfect family and the perfect life. I love you, Connor Mellet-Franta."

"I love you too, Troye Mellet-Franta." Connor replied, laughing. The doorbell rang and Troye got up to answer it, coming back moments later with Zoe, Alfie, Charli and baby Zack in tow.

"Hey guys. Look who's here." Troye called out. The Mellet-Franta kids looked up and ran over excitedly.

"How are you?" Connor got up carefully, trying not to wake Mallory.

"Great, how are you guys?" Zoe asked, hugging him gently and then taking the little baby from him.

"We're okay. Looking forward to seeing everyone today." Troye spoke up. They had planned a big get-together of all their friends seeing as everyone was in New York at the moment. Well, only Kayla and her family had flown in, since everyone else had now moved back and were living nearby but it was rare that everyone was free at the same time.

--------------------

An hour later, the backyard of Troye and Connor's house was filled with people. The adults were lounging around on the patio, talking amongst each other while keeping an eye on the kids that were running everywhere. Aiden was showing off his soccer skills to Scarlett, Dylan and Jordan at the back while Charli, Izzy, Tiffany, Kensi, Lila, Becca, Taylah and Georgia had joined Tori and Carson's tea party. In the sand-pit was Parker, Zack, Brodie, Sara, Ben and Maddie.

The only kid that wasn't out playing was Mallory because she was busy being fawned over by the adults. She was passed around, much to Connor and Troye's amusement as everyone got to properly meet her.

"I propose a toast." Marcus announced after a while. "To great friends, great family and a wonderful life.

"Cheers to that!" The others agreed, raising their glasses and laughing. It was the picture perfect afternoon and none of them wanted it to end.