Chapter 1 "Ive been found out"

I was walking down the street at night, I have the rider semblance, though I have much more control over it, I still have to deal out punishment if there is sinning around, but I can choose when, I was in my rider form, I don't have a split personality for my rider form though, but I do have a different name for it though, it's Phantom, cause it sounds cool, but that's my opinion.
I turned into the ally and found muggers attacking someone, so as the rider, and since I got 2 more semblances, I'm very hard to kill, so I casually walked over to the muggers.
"Give us your shit or we'll kill you!!" One of the muggers said
"That won't be necessary" I said walking up to them, with two scythes  

"Give us your shit or we'll kill you!!" One of the muggers said"That won't be necessary" I said walking up to them, with two scythes  

Though small, they could cut an ursa In half, and these are my first pair, my second pair are quite larger

My scythes do not have fire on them right now, because I have not willed them to do so, since if a rider i have control over hell fire, so if I want to I can make a hell-fire-ball, and also spit out hellfire from my mouth like a hydra would

The muggers just looked at me, some had guns, mostly handguns, but one had a handcannon, so like a revolver

The mugger with the pistols aimed at me, and the others had baseball bats, the 2 with baseball bats charged at me, and the 3 with guns started shooting, I just dogged out of the way, I went for the one with the hand cannon first, just because i wa...

The mugger with the pistols aimed at me, and the others had baseball bats, the 2 with baseball bats charged at me, and the 3 with guns started shooting, I just dogged out of the way, I went for the one with the hand cannon first, just because i wanted it.
When I grabbed the guys fun he screened in pain, probably because the gun was burning and bending to my will to create what I wanted to, I took the gun and willed a holster to form on my right hip, after I did that I picked him up and forced him to look into my eyes, after I did that he died, when I was finished I crushed him to dust.
The others stared in horror of what I'd done
"Who's next?" I asked
Without anytime to respond I took the chain of my chest and attached it to my arm and lashed it at a mugger, he tried blocking it but he didn't have the time, it hit his head and it combusted into dust and his lifeless body fell to the pavement I continued this action till there was one left...
"Mercy please" he pleaded
"Sorry all out of mercy" I replied
And picked him up and stared into his soul and sent it to hell, and died.
When I was done I just stood a moment before I left.
I was about to call my bike but I didn't I wanted to find a new one, I was looking for a few moments, but I finally found one I focused my hellfire on the bike and made it my own, I looked at it a moment then sat on it and ride off to deal more punishment...
5 minutes later I heard a yell for help, since the world I'm in is filled with Grimm we have to fight back, that's where beacon academy comes into play, beacon teaches you how to master your semblance, though I've already mastered rider and my other one, but not the other one, anyway, I was driving faster then two-hundred miles/hour and saw something I'd expect close to beacon...
-----------------Yangs POV----------------
We where surrounded by Grimm, they slowly started closing in on us.
"HELP!" Ruby yelled
"Screaming won't do anything, you'll just make it worse" I scolded
When they where about 7 meters we heard an engine of a motorcycle
"Sounds like it did something" ruby teased
"This is a life or death situation sis it's no time for jokes" I replied with a glare
That's when we saw a flaming bike with a flaming... Skeleton!
------------------my POV-------------------
I looked down at the situation and decided to get off my bike and walk, I let out a low growl to attract the Grimm, they happily obliged and turned my way, they were those wolfs, I don't know there names, I only know a few, but who cares, they need to pay for their sins
"YOU MUST PAY FOR YOUR SINS!!" I bellowed out to the wolfs
They just growled in annoyance, and 3 pounced, I just did a spinning hook kick (step forward spin and kick to the side with your heel, I'm in teakwondo, so I know what I'm talking about but you probably don't lol), and killed all three, the other wolves looked at me as if I just shit on them,the rest charged, I took out a sword, yup I got a sword,

Is wing at one and it burst to dust, I did this multiple times until it was just an ursa left, he looked pissed so I pulled out my ursa slicing "hooks" and attached a chain to each and let the hooks fall to the ground while I held to the chain, th...

Is wing at one and it burst to dust, I did this multiple times until it was just an ursa left, he looked pissed so I pulled out my ursa slicing "hooks" and attached a chain to each and let the hooks fall to the ground while I held to the chain, the ursa slightly hesitated before charging, I used my hooks and swong them at the ursa, the hooks buried into its self into its hide, I then pulled the chains to the ground and the ursa fell with it, I then attached the chains to the ground and pull out my larger scythe and jumped on the ursa and cut it in half, I then willed my hooks to fly to me along with the chains, the chains resumed there spot on my chest, my hook on my chest like it was armor, my larger scythes on my back along with my sword and other weapons, my .44 magnum in my right hip, and my bike behind me I built its not on my lol.
I turned to walk away, and leave and go back to the city, but was stopped by a voice...
"Where do you think your going demon?!" A girl yelled at me, all I did was look behind me and saw a girl with a silver dress with a sword sprinting at me aiming her sword at my spine, I just side step when she got close and kicked lightly, but still heard bones crack because of her and my combined momentum, she just flew against a tree and fall to the ground struggling to get up, if I hit her head she would have died instantly but I aimed for her gut because it would do the least amount of damage, I think, but she still lives
"Argh" she whimpered
"You have little sin so I will not take your soul, goodbye" I said and turned to go to my bike and drove off...