Chapter 1: The New Bruce Transfer

We see Randy and Howard from the end of Season 2 where they were grabbing snacks at Randy's new house. As they got in, The Creep/ The Messenger deliver his message to Randy.

"You enjoy those snacks Ninja. Your greatest battle is around the bend." He tips his hat as he leaves the streets.

A week later after the sorcerer defeat, Randy prepares his cloths as he start his first day without being the Ninja.

"Alright, got my bruce clothing on, my killer shoes, and plenty McFist snacks to sneak in for the boring classes. No Sorcerer, no McFist, no killer robots, and no responsi-"

As Randy was talking, the Nomicon shined out as it called out for Randy.

"What the juice, Ninja-Nomicom? The Sorcerer is gone, what else am I suppose to do?"

The Nomicom still shining, not giving Randy any room for negotiation.

"Fine, but it better be good." Randy reach out to the Ninja-Nomicom as his mind transfer in the book.

As Randy explore inside the Nomicom, he seems peeved because of this.

"Where is it, show it to me please?" Randy asked.

The Nomicom shows a mirror in front of Randy, as it shows Randy in his Ninja form, and around him is eight smoked figures who resemble other people. As Randy tries to look closely, the mirror flashes in front him as he backs away and see the message of his new mission.

"'Your friends will soon be your closes allies.' Well of course Howard is one of them, but, there were 8 people, not one, so... wait a minute. Don't tell this is..." As Randy tries to ask about the new objective, he is later sucked backed in and return back to is body which afterward he gasped.

"Oh man, that was brutal. I'm never getting used to this." Randy took the Nomicom and wonder about the image he saw. He later for safe keeping, put the Nomicom in his backpack just in case and left his home. As he walk, he spotted Howard and run towards him as Howard notice him as well.

"Howard, buddy, and my new next door neighbor. How are you man?"

Howard respond with excitement, "I'm feeling bruce now. Think about all the fun we can have now that the Ninja does not need to do any saving anymore."

"Uh, Howard about that-" Randy was later interrupted.

"No more Sorcerer..."

"Howard, I need to tell you-"

"No more McFist crazy schemes..."

"Howard, please let me-"

"No more robots..."

"Howard, your making me feel-"

"No more green monster..."

"That too, but Howard-"

"And most of all, it just gonna be me and you chilling for a long-"

"The Ninja Nomicon told me another objective now!!" Randy yelled at Howard and later shut his mouth up.

Howard responded with grief. "What the juice Randy? I thought we would be free by now. How are there danger around us?" Howard walk around the neighbor hood as he look for some points.

"Is that the danger?" Howard pointed at an old man with a rake.

"Is that the danger?" He later pointed at a construction site full of sleeping worker.

"Is that the dang- wait, never mind, it just a little dog, it's harmless." Howard pointed at a small chihuahua. As he still pointed at the dog, the dog growl as his mouth grew 5 sizes that day and almost bit off Howard hand.