Ch. 7

Kendrick P.O.V.

Trey ass had flew out to do some conference so I had to let Dezyria in and stay until it was time for her to leave or just come back before she leaves to lock up

Trey ass had flew out to do some conference so I had to let Dezyria in and stay until it was time for her to leave or just come back before she leaves to lock up. So my ass is up at 9 in the morning going over here. I saw a car pull up and guessed it was her. Someone came out and I shook my head. Nawl that couldn't be her. Or maybe it was I just never looked at her like that. She usually wore some big sweats. She went over to the door and I hurried out. "Dezyria?" I asked to be sure. "Yes?" She said in an angelic voice turning around.

 "Yes?" She said in an angelic voice turning around

"Is Trey here?" She asked. "No he forgot to call you and tell you you didn't have to come but he said for me to just let you in." I told her. "Okay." She said as I opened the door. "You look good." I told her. She laughed. "Really cause I just woke up late and didn't have enough time so I just threw anything on and my hair is in this big frizzy mess." She shook her head. "No you look great." I told her. "Thank you." She smiled. We had a gaze at each other for a couple of minutes. She broke it. "Uh, I should go and start with upstairs." She left and jogged up the stairs. "Damn." I shook my head. She had a body.

Me'Kell P.O.V.

"Baby I'm finna go to the trap

"Baby I'm finna go to the trap." I kissed her cheek. "Okay, Love you." She pecked my lips but I deepened it. She bit my lip and made me pull apart. "Stop being so extra all the time." I laughed. "Well I love you." I kissed her again. "Okay I'm out." I told her. I made it to the living and stopped when I saw Mekyah sleep with a jar of pickles, a bag of chips, and pop tarts surrounding him as ANT-Man played. I knew it was a marvel celebration so they were playing all movies so I took a wild guess that he had stayed up all night to watch it. I went gave him a kiss on the forehead. "Daddy." He whined. "Why you stayed up all night Kyah?" I laughed. "Spiderman." He said before yawning. I laughed and went out the door.

Kendrick P.O.V.
It was now 4pm and still light as fuck out in Cali. Dezyria had gotten done with her job and I let her off early. So now I was just posted up in Trey's Living room eating up all his shit. I got a text saying that there would be a football banquet next week to tell us our new drafted members. I made a note to find a date for this bullshit I already had knew Drew was going to be apart of the team Naomi had told me and I had wanted to spend more time with the little nigga since he was a newbie and family I guess. So I asked if he wanted to go out on the field one day and I show him my training and drills so he'll be prepared and ahead. I heard a knock at the door and went and opening coming face to face with Dezyria but this time she was dressed and she looked fine as hell too.

 I heard a knock at the door and went and opening coming face to face with Dezyria but this time she was dressed and she looked fine as hell too

"I'm sorry to bother you its just I had gotten home and was on my way to my friends house and noticed I left my phone here." She explained. I nodded. "You cool." I let her in. She nodded and went and got her phone. She came back and smiled at me. "Im  sorry again. I'm just kinda clumsy and forgetful." She shook her head and then looked down like she was embarrassed.

"Uh, Dezyria you know uh, I uh need your number just in case you know I can let you know ahead of time when Trey isn't here or something." I said lying I just wanted her number. She was beautiful, and she had long hair, a body, and I was interested in her in some way. "Um, yes I guess so." She put in her number on my phone. After she smiled and walked out and I couldn't help but watch her leave.

Navaeh P.O.V.
I can't help how much I love sitting back and watch my children, nieces, nephews, and grand child have a great life. Keem was taking me out tonight so I had to hurry up cause I knew he would be home from work in 2 hours and it took me a long time to get ready. He now was a personal trainer. I showered, shaved, washed my hair, and all. I did my face routine to scrub my face clean. I put on some make-up did my hygiene you know. And got dressed in a cotton pink bralette and matching pink lace pencil skirt but came with a under layer.

 And got dressed in a cotton pink bralette and matching pink lace pencil skirt but came with a under layer

I heard his horn and went downstairs and left out. He opened my door for me and kissed me before pulling off. "So where are we going?" I smiled. "Somewhere." He smirked. I sighed I hate surprises. He pulled up to the place where we held our private jets. "The Jet?" I asked. "Yepe me and you are going on a getaway to Barbados." He told me.

I gasped he knew I always wanted to go there. I love tropical places. He had took me to trips many places. Hawaii, Jamaica, Caibo, Paris, and Italy. "I love you so much baby you don't even know it." I told him. "I know it because I love you more." He kissed me. He grabbed our bags and went gave them to the guys putting our bags up. I knew I wasn't tripping when I was looking through my closet. I had plenty clothes I had just bout being all of sudden gone.

Me'Kell P.O.V.
"Yo get this bitch off me." I pushed this girl I just fucking signed. This why you don't sign single stripping mommas. "Don't fight it daddy." She tried to touch my shit and I punched her hand. "Okay maybe I'm out of line I don't know what's coming over me." She shook her head. "No shit I got a girl and a kid." I explained. My girl then been cheated on once from me being a stupid ass hormonal nigga I ain't making that mistake no more. I got up. "Man I'm out we can talk about this shit later. No disrespect." I told her getting up and leaving.