Rated-D for Drowsy

She woke up dazed and sweating.

She shifted under the blankets but the weight of the body on top of hers made it impossible to get rid of them. He was also throwing off heat like a radiator.

Now fully awake, she shimmied out from underneath him and carefully climbed out of bed. The breeze from the window chilled her as she stretched in front of it, looking up at the sky. The moon was full tonight and it's light did wonders for her skin, it almost seemed to glow. She prodded her breasts appreciatively and arced her back so they stuck out in an alluring way. Her nipples were starting to harden from the cool air.

At the moment she was feeling seductive. Caught in the mood, she struck a pose. Her hands slid into her long dark hair, lifting it up off her nape and over her left shoulder. Liking the touch of cold fingers on her skin, she slowly rolled her hips to the right and slid her hands down either side of her face and neck. Her fingertips lightly brushed her collarbone and pressed gently into the top of her bust.

When she got to her nipples she circled around them slowly then moved on to cup her breasts. She pushed them up briefly and squeezed, liking the feel of them warm and soft against her palms, and then moved on to her stomach. The skin there was smooth and sensitive, the muscles beneath clenching briefly where her touch was lightest.

Totally engrossed, she ran her hands back up to her now completely hard nipples and pinched them. The sensation sent a jolt through her body, making the area between her legs come alive. She licked her lips and slowly slid her hands down her body again, this time to her thighs.

As she started to slide her hands between them he rolled over on to his back and let out a loud grunt.

Jess jumped back from the window and whipped her hands up and away from her body, her heart thudding in her chest. When she realized what had happened she left out the breath of air she had been holding in and ran a hand over her face. He was still asleep. Deeply, if those snores were anything to go by. God, she hadn't gotten use to him sleeping here yet. Annoyed, she walked out into the kitchen and grabbed a glass out of the cupboard.

Not only was she irritated at having been surprised, but she was still turned on and no longer in the mood to finish herself off. She filled up the cup and took a sip, but then dumped it out into the sink. She wasn't thirsty. Not in the literal sense anyway.

She put the cup on the counter and walked back to the bedroom. Blankets had been kicked the floor, his legs were sprawled out. The only time he wasn't self conscious about being naked was during sex or when he was sleeping. He tossed his head and one of his hands clenched the blankets. Hips were shifting back and forth, making his erection move with them. Whatever he was dreaming must have been exciting.

Jess crawled over to him and ran her hand up his stomach, smiling to herself when his muscles clenched. He wasn't the most chiseled man she'd ever had in her bed but he wasn't flabby either. He also didn't have much hair on him, which she very much liked.

He simmered down so she crawled over him and back to her spot, stretched out next to him and put an arm over his chest. She couldn't see his face since his head was turned away from her, but from the slow deep breaths he was taking she guessed that whatever had riled him up had come and gone. Not that his body realized that. He was still very much at attention.

Seeing him turned on hadn't helped Jess calm down at all. Straddling him while he was still asleep crossed her mind, but she preferred to let him do the work. And besides, there were other ways to wake him up. After one more quick look up at him to make sure he really was still asleep she shimmied her way down his body so her head was at stomach level. His erection was right in front of her, so she kissed it on the head once, then wrapped her hand around the base and stroked him slowly. His cock jerked a little and she gently teased the tip with the thumb of her other hand.

A quiet groan, and a slight hip wiggle was her reward. After a bit of gentile fondling and slow kisses along his stomach she started nibbling along his shaft. His head tossed back and forth on the pillow and his eyes flickered open for a moment. He was finally waking up. She licked him slowly from base to tip, watching as he gradually pulled himself out of his dream and into reality. When he finally looked down at her she met his eyes and licked a small drop of precum off of his head. He sucked in a sharp breath and swiveled his hips. He opened his mouth to say something but she slid his cock into her mouth and the only thing that came out of him for the next few minutes were groans, curses, and her name.

Being the tease she was she wouldn't let him cum. She loved to get him as close to finishing as possible then back off, letting him clutch the sheets and thrust into the air as she clenched her thighs together and tried not to touch herself. Every time he tried hold her head or grab himself she gently took him between her teeth and met his eyes. The closer his hands got, the harder she bit down. He wouldn't dare push his luck, not that she'd ever hurt him on purpose. But the risk was the reward.

One of her favorite things was how he leaked precum while she edged him. It dripped onto his stomach and she played with it, tasted it, rubbed his erection in it. The expressions he made as he watched her made pangs shoot through her body. She ached and pulsed and dripped but refused to finger herself. The more they wanted it the better it would be when they got to the main event. She would have kept going till he begged her to put them both out of their misery and into bliss, but she had an early morning tomorrow.

Kissing and licking, she made her way up to his mouth, rubbing her body against his. Their sweat didn't seem so bad anymore. The bed smelled like sex again- way better than clean sheets. Now that she was within reach he took over, ruffly kissing her and pulling her up so he could get their lower halves in line. She spread her legs so he could slide himself into her- oh god, sweet relief- and gave into the pleasure that was a man's body inside of hers. He was hot, hard, and desperate- her three favorite things. Once he got a rhythm going he moved fast- short, urgent thrust that had her grunting and bracing herself against the headboard. His hands tweaked her nipples and his mouth was all over her neck. His body started tensing up in that familiar way and she decided to tease him one last time- she wasn't ready to cum just yet- so she pushed herself up to her knees and sat down on him hard, grinding on him as he grasped her thighs in desperation.

"Shit babe, please," he begged, trying to thrust into her even though he was already buried to the hilt. She grinned and kept grinding. God he felt so good inside. "Fuck Jess, Please," he groaned. He started to lift his ass off the bed, her with it, and she ran her nails down his chest and stomach before sliding her hands in between her legs. She started rubbing her clit while rotating her hips and he watched intently, breathing hard and fast. After she felt the first throbs of pleasure that meant her orgasm was just moments away she braced herself on his chest and let him go to town.

He didn't hesitate. The slapping of his thighs against her ass, the sloppy sounds of her pussy, and their moans filled the room. He grabbed her hands that had curled it fists on his chest and arched his back as she curled into him, twitching as she orgasmed. Just as she was coming down he hit his peak, holding her close as he came. A long drawn out groan covered up her contented sigh and then they lay, sweating and sated as his erection went soft inside of her. After he caught his breath he kissed her face gently and rolled over so she was on the bed rather than him.

She always got sleepy right after cumming. Right now her eyes were barely open and her body totally lax. She knew that as soon as she sat up his cum would leak out of her but she couldn't care enough to grab something to wipe up with.

"Don't worry babe, I got you," he murmured into her hair before getting up and heading to the bathroom. When he came back he not only cleaned up between her legs but wiped the sweat off of her entire body. She smiled lazily up at him when he returned from wiping himself down and cuddled up against his chest.

"Love you," she sighed kissing his shoulder lightly.

"Love you too."