Rated-A for Accidents Happen

I shivered as my sweat cooled. My roommate caught his breath beside me. Heart still racing, I brought my hand up to my hair and saw it was covered in cum. Not my cum. That's when it hit me what had just happened.

But I'm not like that. I am definitely 100... well now maybe 99%, straight.

Even last night I was on tinder trying to find the match with the loosest morals. When I got a message from a chick I'd talked to maybe three times I ignored it.
The conversations weren't very thrilling so we had gone our separate ways, but not unmatched for whatever reason. She was cute in her pictures, big innocent eyes, not much make up, and this shy little smile. Not quite what I was looking for tonight. I wanted to hit and run, not flirt and cuddle- if we even got that far.
I checked the message just because and I saw she'd written-

Hey, long time no speak. I was looking to have a little fun tonight and wanted to know if you are down for it. No sex, but we don't need to go all the way to get off. Hit me up if you're interested.

It took me a good ten minutes before I could reply. She didn't sound drunk, and I wasn't getting any better offers tonight so I figured why not. A blowjob would still be better than doing it myself. So, I told her sure and we set it up that she'd come by around 11 after my roommate had left for work. I took a shower and made sure everything was trimmed and polished and looking fine, then took a nap for lack of anything better to do.

She got there and we made a bit of small talk. She was actually pretty fun in person, which was cool but we didn't talk for long. Soon we were making out on my bed, me sliding my hands up her lose shirt and finding her braless while she ground her ass on me getting me hard. She was thick, with soft hips to hold on to and thighs I was ready to get lost between. My pants started sliding down my ass as I rolled on top of her to grind more effectively. The head of my cock slid out the top of my sweats and I shivered when she pressed herself up against it. I lifted her shirt and went to town on her nipples while my hand slid down and started massaging her clit through her leggings. They were damp and I wished I could be fucking her right now, but I had to slow down because I was way too close to coming already. That would be way too fucking embarrassing.

She moaned and dug her nails into by back. I took a second to get my pants out of the way and then kissed her deeply while she stroked me. I slid my hands into the waste band of her pants and started to slide them down and she gripped my wrists tight. Those big eyes were very serious when she reminded me that we had agreed on no penetration. I asked her if a couple fingers would be alright and she relaxed back onto the bed, telling me to go ahead.
She was slick and hot. I was the one who groaned when I slid the first finger in. She arched into me and pulled my head down to hers by my hair as I slid them out and massaged her clit and folds, before dipping them back in. Her mouth was just as hot and she tasted a bit like the lollipop she had been eating when she arrived.

I pinched her nipple and she nipped at me, hips grinding as we found a rhythm that she liked. Her moans were quiet and she buried her face in my neck.
She came with my mouth on her breast, and two fingers deep inside of her. I kept them there until she had stopped twitching inside, then licked them clean. She smiled as she watched, sat up and pushed me down so she could start to massage my balls. My erection was held up by her fist and she stroked a few times.
Her mouth made quick work of me, that's for fucking sure. I had to grip my sheets with both hands to keep from holding her head but couldn't stop my hips from jerking, shoving toward her mouth. Just as I was reaching the point of no return she stopped and looked at the door.

I saw heaven and hell at the same time. I'm pretty sure my toes curled. But I still hadn't come.
I cursed and panted for a few seconds before realizing that she was looking at something and not just teasing me.