Chapter 14

My pov

I was playing Pokémon Tournament on the Wii U with Ash. I was Braixen and Ash was Pikachu of course. And I won. "Yaaay I won. Pay up, Ashy-boy."I laughed. He owes me 30 bucks because I had to pay for one of his little Pokémon stuff. "Fine here." he groaned as he gave me my money back and I put it in my wallet.

I then got a text from my other best friends. After I left Ash and Gary when we were all nine I met a pair of twins from where I moved too and they became my best friends. They were in town. Their names were Shianne and Nicole. "Hey, guys remember when I left at nine years old?" I asked. "Yeah. What about it?" They said in unison. "Well, my other friends are in town going to a wrestling event. And they invited me and they have two extra tickets because their parents didn't want to go do they dropped them off for today. So wanna come?" I asked.

They had their thinking faces on and they were hilarious so I giggled while waiting. "Ok Fine." Gary said. "Cool thanks, guys!" I said as I hugged them.

~Time Skip ~

It was before the event and Ash and Gary were with me at a frozen yogurt parlor. I was humming a Melanie Martinez song which was "Dollhouse" but then I felt hands grab at my shoulders and I turned around to slap whoever was behind me. Then I realized it was my other best friends.

"Oh my God! I'm sorry Shianne I didn't know who you were for a second." I apologized. "First of all OW and second great to see you again and OW. And lastly, how do you know I'm Shianne?" she asked. "I just know both of your features well. And my bad. Hey Nicole." I said. "What's up? Who are they?" Nicole asked about Ash and Gary. "Oh, before I met you guys. They were my first best friends. I have been friends with them since we were six." I said. "Aw that's cute. Um, Girly can I see your phone Shianne's number changed." Nicole asked. "Sure." I gave her my phone. "Same passcode?" Nicole asked and I nodded.

Nicole and Shianne looked at my lock screen of Ash and Gary kissing. I blushed. Fuck I forgot to change it before coming here. "Um is that them?" they asked as they showed the three of us my lock screen. I blushed even more. So did Ash and Gary. Then I felt Gary kick my leg and I kicked him back harder and he covered his mouth with his hand before he can yell out.
"U-Um y-yes." I said I saw under the table Gary grab Ash's hand. "Okay?" Shianne said as Nicole unlocked my phone. "Um, are they sleeping together?" They saw my home screen. "Shit! Uh Yes." They gave me back my phone. There was awkward silence but then Nicole dropped her spoon on the floor. "Oh shit hang on." She said as she went under the table and saw Ash and Gary holding hands. She came back up.

"Ok listen Girly if you wanna hang with the Fags here its ok." she said. "Excuse me?" Gary and I said in unison. "You know what forget about the tickets you Hoes!" I threw the tickets at them. "What did you call us!" they screamed. "Hoes! H-O-E! Now Gothitelle!" I threw her Pokéball and she came out.

"Gothitelle, Phystrike." I smirked and they ran out of the parlor but they were too late. They flew into a tree and I laughed. "What did you do Girly?!" Ash screamed. "I gave them what they deserved." I said as we all left the parlor back home.

Another time skip

Ash's Pov

"Sorry you lost your other best friends, Girly." I said. "It's ok I still have you guys. The best and only friends I could ever ask for ." Girly said as she gave Gary and I a group hug.

A/N

So new chap I have no idea on why I wrote it but its to keep you guys updated anyways love you all bye.~Girly-chan out

714 words.