Chapter 17

(Warning blood and Gore)

Ash's Pov

Girly, Gary and I are all 16. I just turned 16 last week and I'm still wondering what Gary meant. (in the last chapter Gary said something about them being older. And what Gary would do to Ash once they got older)Brock left and so did Dawn. Now we are traveling with Clemont, and his little sister Bonnie (My favorite) which Girly became her best friend really quick, and Serena(aka the bitch)and I know Serena likes me (just like the show Serena is gonna leave at least I going to make her leave)and she is about to leave.

My pov

I found out Serena's in love with Ash and I go straight to Gary. "Gary. Serena got it bad." I said. "What do you mean she got it bad?" He asked. "I mean she wants him as in she loves him. But I got a plan." I said. "Hang on! What?! She loves him?!?" I could immediately tell he was pissed. "What's your plan?" he asked. "I'm planning to kill her. What do you say? Wanna join me?" I asked and he thought about it. "Sure." he said smirking.

Time skip to when Serena leaves...

I watch Serena say bye to Ash and watch her go down the escalator but she runs back up and tiptoes to reach Ash's height and kisses him. I feel my body go hot and I grip my knife behind me. As I'm gripping the knife I'm in so much anger my hands are shaking. I run down the escalator screaming she turns and I tackle her to the floor and punch her face as she screams. I immediately cover mouth and stab her stomach and watch blood ooze out as she tries to push me off. But I hold her down then stab her in the neck and more blood comes out and watch her eyes slowly close as the life was drained out of her. I laugh out like a maniac and get off of her.

"Gary get the bag!!" I yelled as I dragged her corpse to the bathroom and Gary comes down seeing me covered in Serena's blood and he hands me another set of clothes. (Man I feel like a Yandere but helping another couple and not my self) I change and stuff Serena's corpse in the bag then I throw it in the dumpster and grabbed a lot of paper towels soaked in water then clean up the evidence.

We go back to Ash and the others. "Hey, Ash." I say and he turns to me and I slap the shit out of him. "What was that for?!" he yelled. "For not slapping the blond S-word(Slut). I'm not saying that word because Bonnie is here." I said. "Why would I slap a girl?" he asked rubbing his cheek that was marked with my hand print."That would mean you were not FAITHFUL to Gary!!" I screamed. "But I don't even like her I'm gay as f-word.(Still because of Bonnie)" he said. "Yeah, you're gonna be Gay fucking later." I whispered to myself. "What was that?" he asked. "Nothing." I said as I giggling he groaned in response. "Let's just go." he said as we all went home and I hugged Bonnie goodbye because she is my little Dorito.

A/N

*Laughs like a psycho*YES I KILLED THE BLOND SLUT. THE NO GOOD BLOND HEADED WHORE. *clears throat* Sorry about that anyways hope you enjoyed love you all bye.~Girly-chan out

599 words