Chapter 19

My Pov

I was hangout with Ash,Gary, and Bonnie. I was babysitting her and we all went our for ice cream until the dumbasses Team Rocket came. "Hand over Pikachu losers." I sighed. They really are stupid. They clearly can see that Pikachu wasn't with us. Blind head ass. "We don't have him! Are you three that stupid? We clearly don't have him! You three blind head asses."

They all look at me with shock. So did Bonnie  but Team rocket launched at me and I moved everyone out the way. All three of them bumped into the same tree. How the fuck you do that? They really are stupid. "Ya missed!" I ran over to them and quickly kicked James in his balls and Ash and Gary ran over and helped we grabbed Meowth an punched his little gold charm on his head and kicked him. I grabbed Jessie's hair and kicked her back and pushed her to Meowth then I dragged James to the other two and we left them.

~~~~Time skip~~~~

Ash's Pov

After Ice cream we all went back to the house and we all played Pokemon tournament until Bonnie had to go back home to her brother Clemont. "Oh man! Sorry Bonnie I have to drop you off." Girly said as Bonnie looked down and ran to give Girly a hug that looked forceful. "No I don't want to leave!" she yelled. "I'm sorry. Come on let's go." they both walked outside and closed the door.

My Pov again

I walked to Clemont's house to drop off Bonnie she gave me a hug and went inside with her brother. "Bye my little Dorito." I said. "Bye." she said sadly as she went inside and closed the door. I started I walk back home when I heard rustling in the bushes it was dark so I couldn't see anything. "Who the fuck is out there?!?! Come out! Or you too pussy to come out!" I yelled out then I heard something come behind me and who it was of course Team Rocket.

"Oh you three dumbasses again." I said as I raised my hands up ready fight. But they just only giggled. GIGGLED? WHAT THE FUCK? "Why are you giggling." I asked they grabbed both my arms and I jumped up kicking and swinging my legs. "LET ME GO YOU ASSHOLES!!!GO FUCK YOURSELFS!" I screamed then I felt a cloth on my nose and mouth and I shook my head to feel that I kicked one of them but I blacked out.

Time skip the next day

I woke up tied to a pole and I ended up freaking out then I remembered that just in case I had a pocket knife in my pants. I managed to grab my knife and slice through the ropes and I cut myself by accident and I yelped. "Shit." I winced in pain. I finally cut the ropes on my wrists. Then I sliced the rope on my legs. I heard a door open and I went back on the pole and pretended to be tied up.

"Oh look who's awake." I heard a man voice it was James. "Oh you gotta be fucking kidding me. What the fuck do you want from me you asshole?" I said as he grabbed my face and stared into my eyes. I tried to move my face away from him but he kept a grip on me. He then kissed my cheek! I felt like I was gonna puke. "That's disgusting! You dick!" I spit in his face and jumped off the pole and pinned him down and stabbed him in his stomach. He yelled out for Jessie. I heard footsteps behind me. I felt something sharp in my side I fell off of James. I swung my legs and pulled Jessie down with me. I grabbed her and climbed on top of her. I stabbed her in her neck. Her neck started to oozed out blood as she choked. I got up clenching my side where I got stabbed.

I saw Meowth and I picked him up. "Where is my phone and Pokémon you little bitch?!" he gasped in surprise. "Over there I didn't touch anything I swear." I dropped him and kicked him in his charm on his head and grabbed my phone and Pokémon. My phone was lucky enough to have any service. I called Gary hoping he would pick up. It was only noon.

Gary's pov

Ash was sleeping on my lap while I was on my phone and saw my phone ring in my hand it was Girly I quickly answered.

"Girly!!?? Where are you? You didn't come back last night!"

"I got kidnapped you need to help me it was Team Rocket. I got stabbed."

"Oh my god I'm gonna get you! Where?"

"Usually where trainers release their butterfree to mate."

"I know where that is I'm gonna get Ash we'll see you there. Please be okay when we get there."

"Got it and I'll try. Bye."

I woke up Ash. "Ash wake up Girly is in trouble we have to get her now she is bleeding out. Hurry lets go!"

Time skip

We are where butterfree usually mate and we saw Girly holding her side and looking pale. "Oh my god! Destiny come here!" I picked her up and carried her to Ash's pigeot (Ayyy I hope you know this guy)and we flied to a nearby hospital.

So many times skips

We took her to the emergency room and they put her on a bed and rolled her away to check her out. A nurse soon came out with bad news. "Listen your friend, Destiny has been cut very deep and might not make it we need some of your blood. Her blood type is A negative. Do any of you by chance have any blood type A negative?" We shook our heads In confusion and she went to a room and took some DNA samples.

She soon came back and asked me a question. "You are Gary Oak? Correct?" I nodded. "Well you're lucky because you have blood type A. But I don't know if you know this but you are Destiny's brother." Ash and I stood there in complete shock. Destiny is my... sister? "Take my blood and save her now!!" I yelled at the nurse she nodded and took me to a room and grabbed a needle and tubes of my blood. I came out 5 minutes later with a band aid and juice cause that was a lot of blood.

Ash's pov

We went to Girly's room to see her awake. "Oh my god are you ok? Where is Team Rocket? I'm gonna kill them." She took my arm and shook her head no. "I'm pretty sure I killed them but not Meowth. I don't like Pokemon abuse that leads to killing them." I nodded and she let go of my arm. "Um Girly did they tell you the news about us?" Gary asked her and she nodded. "That we're siblings? Yeah they did. But I don't know how but I kinda see the resemblance between us a little. For example we have the same hair well kinda I dyed it a little. (FYI I did that in real life my hair is dyed with blond highlights)and we have the same eye color." I look at Gary and he now sees it too and so do I. "It's cool to know that we are siblings but why were we separated and who is the real parent?" All of us questioned.

A/N

Who is my mom or Gary's mom? Who do you think it is? Guys I came up with a back story for each. Anyways hey guys so HUGE twist in the story which is Gary is my brother let me know what you guys think anyways bye guys.
~Girly-chan out

1328 words