13 Nightmares

Caroline pov

The next few days go by and all my friends, Harvey, Blake and Xavier have all been very nice and kind to me.

Xavier and I went to the beach for a walk and we ended up having a lot of fun. It was about 4:30 and we start heading back home.

We were walking in the water when we decide to splash each other. By the time we get home Jackie look at us like we're mad because we are so wet.

All of a sudden she pushes Xavier and I into the pool. We both stumble backwards and fall on our backs into the pool. We come up and laugh at each other.

Tonight we are going to the speedway. I help Jackie get together some pillows and food.

It's just going to be Jackie, Brendon, Xavier jack and I going. We arrive and get seats right at the top of the stands.

I'm in the very middle of everyone with Jackie on my right and Xavier on my left.

I end up getting a bit hungry so I ask Jackie if we can go and get some food for all of us because we have eaten everything already.

After 20 minutes we come back with hot dogs, chips, burgers and doughnuts. We are so fat haha.

Xavier's pov
After an eventful night we arrived home and on the way home Caroline fell asleep on my shoulder I carry her inside and tuck her into bed.

2 am
I wake up and hear Caroline screem. I run across to her room and open her door and see her head huddled into her knees leaning up against the wall.

'Caroline!' I said. She shot up and started crying. 'Make it stop'

'what?' I asked going over to her. 'I want my dad back. I want to feel his warm hugs, his smile. It hurts' she said.

I sat down beside her and hug her. 'It really hurts.' 'I know. Get some sleep I will stay here all night.'

She laid down and I lay down next to her with my arms around here. Soon enough I hear quiet soft snores and I know she's asleep.

The next morning.
Caroline pov

I wake up to Xavier playing with my hair. 'Morning' I say to him.

'sup' he days back to me. 'Thanks for staying with me last night.' 'No problem I think I'm glad you're feeling better.'

He walks out of my room and I go to my bathroom and get changed. I go downstairs and get greeted by Jackie.

'Good morning Caroline.' 'Hello' I say to her. 'Are you ok? When I got up this morning i noticed that Xavier's was in your bedroom and you had tear stains down your cheeks.'

'Oh yeah I had a bad dream he found out and he woke up and calmed me down.' I said while making myself some fruit.

'Oh right I'm glad you're alright now. Remember I'm always here if you need me.' 'Thanks' I say and go and side hug her then start eating my food.

'I have a question for you Caroline.' Jackie suddenly says. 'How do you see Xavier in relation to you?' 'What do you mean?' I ask confused.

'Do you see him as a friend or more than that?' 'No definitely not' I say way too quickly. 'well I don't mean it like that. he seems like more of a brother and a very close a friend to me.

He's one of the most important people in my life and he is so nice. Why do you ask?' I asked her confused.

'I asked him the same thing and he saw you as a sister nothing more and nothing less.'

-------------
word count: 628

Sorry for the super short chapter but it's just a filler.

I'm going to upload another chapter now!

Cya on the next chapter:)