26 Concert

After the 15 minute drive we arrive at this large stadium with many girls running inside.
I'm still confused at what's happening but i decide to just go with it and not ask any questions.

We jump out of the vans and of course when you mix teenage girls with magcon you basically just get mobbed. And that's exactly what happened.

We end up getting security to drag us through the mob and we end up backstage of the stadium. 'I don't think we are meant to be here' i whisper into blake's ear.

'We're allowed. Don't worry' he says with a smile. After walking down a long hallway we enter a large room which is kinda like a lounge.

There is a massive table with so much food and many couches and bean bags. 'Take a seat guys. They will be out in just a moment' the security guard says and walks out.

I look at everyone and they look at each other and then burst out laughing. 'What's so funny?' i ask them. 'That you still haven't figured out what's happening' Cameron says.

'Uhhhhhhhhh!' I say while taking a seat on a giant bean bag. Blake comes and sits on it with me and i just lean against his arm.

Shortly afterwards another security guard comes in with a bag in his hand. 'Can everyone please put one of these on and keep it on until the end of the show so we know you are allowed back here.' he asks us

'sure thing' Aaron says and takes the bag from his hands. He starts handing them out to everyone in the room. Once he gets to me everyone stops and stares and just smiles at me.

Cameron and a few others whip out their phones to film me. He passes me one and i instantly grab it and read it.

Backstage pass for: Shawn Mendes feat. performances from Alessia Cara and Ruth B.
(A/N my fav artists lol)

'OMG are you serious right now!' i stand up and almost scream. 'Yep' i hear and i spin around and gasp. There i see the real life Shawn Mendes standing there with Alessia and Ruth behind him.

'Oh my goodness' is all i manage to say and i run up and hug him. 'Hi caroline, apparently you have been waiting a long time to meet me?' he says in his beautiful canadian voice.

'Ye..sss. Wait how do you know my name?' i say still in complete shock. 'Cameron and aaron told me.' i turn around and cameron and aaron are smiling at me and still recording.

I go up to them and thank them and then everyone just has a big group conversation. Some of the guys are talking about the old magcon and how they miss it all and i notice Alessia Cara and Ruth B not doing much so of of course i go over and talk to them!

We talk for quite a while until Shawn gets called to get ready. 'i'll see you guys after the show and we will take pictures and hang out some more' shawn says to all of us. He so nice and down to earth!

We all nod and he leaves. Ruth and Alessia are still in here because they are all ready to go since they are only performing a couple of songs each.

Kristen, Ella and i talk with them for a while until they get called to go on stage. 'We will see you guys after we have performed and we can watch the rest of Shawn's show together!' Alessia says to us girls and we all wish them luck before they leave.

•Skip concert•

After 3 hours of screaming, singing and shouting the concert is over. It was everything imagined a concert to be, but better.

Everyone hangs out for another half an hour talking laughing and eating. Shawn, Cameron, Blake and i decide to do the chubby bunny challenge with the marshmallows on the table.

Of course i'm the one who lost with only 11 marshmellows but Cameron won with 18 marshmallows?!?! What! How is that possible!

Soon enough we have to leave so i say a massive goodbye to Alessia Cara and Ruth B. they follow me on instagram, snapchat and twitter and they tell me to message them so we can talk.

They are hoping to come to New Zealand one day because i told them about it and they love the sound of it. I get to Shawn and i'm so sad that we are leaving.

I give him one last hug and we get another picture and then say goodbye. We head back to the vans and head back to the hotel.

As soon as we get back i jump into my bed and say goodnight to the guys and fall asleep almost instantly. What a great day.

A/N

Thank you soooooo much for 550 reads!! I ♡ you guys so much! xx♡♥

Don't forget to vote!!